PULEET Previous Question Paper: Aspirants can download PU LEET previous year question paper for exam preparation purpose. Panjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test (PULEET) is conducted by Panjab University. PULEET 2020 exam will be held on 14th July 2020. Students also can download sample and model papers of PULEET for the practicing purpose. From here candidates can get related detailed about the PULLET Question Paper 2020 such as exam pattern, exam dates, model / sample papers, etc.
PU LEET Previous Year Question Paper
The PULEET Model Question paper helps the candidate to get an idea about the entrance exam and also know exam pattern. The students can predict the syllabus areas. To preparing the old question papers is more useful to get high marks in an entrance exam. So the candidate should cover the syllabus and exam pattern by practicing the model question paper. It leads to scoring maximum marks in the exam.
Benefits of the Previous Question Paper
- The model question paper helps the candidate to predict the syllabus.
- It helps to concentrate more on the important topics.
- The 45% of questions are asking from the model question paper.
PULEET Sample Question Paper 2020
|Exam Name||PANJAB UNIVERSITY LATERAL ENTRY ENTRANCE TEST|
|Exam Organizer||PANJAB UNIVERSITY|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Questions|
Significance of PULEET Model Question Papers
- Students can prepare well and practice with the help of old question paper
- These previous year question papers provide a blueprint of the PULEET exam and its nature of the exam.
- Candidates must solve the questions on the question paper, it determines how much the candidate can be able to solve based on how much they have learned.
- It also improves the student’s ability towards PULEET entrance exam.
Notes for Students
- Students must prepare for the PULEET entrance exam according to the syllabus & exam pattern. By preparing with syllabus & exam pattern candidates will find a clear way about PULEET.
- If students couldn’t solve some questions on the question paper or find some difficulty they can improve and must pay attention to the area on which they can’t solve.
PULEET Syllabus 2020
The questions will be asked in the related topics that are mentioned below. It can be mentioned as follows.
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Basic Electronics
- Programming Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Civil Engineering
- Environmental Education
Exam Pattern for PULEET Exam
The Exam pattern is prepared by the university. The questions are asked from the syllabus given by the university.
|Time Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||75|
|Negative marks||¼ marks will deduct for wrong answer.|
How to Download PULEET Question Paper
- View the official website
- Enter into the home page
- Select the question paper option
- Students should fill the login details like registration number, password, etc..,
- Then submit all the details
- A confirmation page will open
- Download the old question paper PDF file.