Raichur District Central Co-operative Bank RDCC Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Branch Manager, Bank Assistant, Vehicle Driver, and Resumes Attender Interview Call Letter available here. RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager Syllabus for PDF, RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Also, don’t forget to carry the copy of Raichur DCCB Resumes Attender Hall Ticket along with identity card. Moreover, the candidates can subscribe to this site @gateresultsnic.in to get the instant notifications about the RDCC Bank Admit Card 2019. Keep visiting this site. Each and every candidate can get the details and download the RDCC Deputy General Manager Hall Ticket.
Aspirants can refer here we can mention the RDCC Assistant General Manager Call Letter download links for the candidates. All the candidates can check the RDCC Branch Manager Admit Card releasing dates from this post.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant & Branch Manager|
|Board of Organization||Raichur District Central Co-operative Bank RDCC|
|No of Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.rdccbank.com @ RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019 Eligibility Details
In addition to the RDCC Bank Assistant Admit Card 2019, the exam details also important to the candidates who are in the process of searching for the admit card to write the exam well. Some of the candidates can go to write the exam without having the RDCC Deputy General Manager Hall Ticket those candidates are not eligible to participate in the exam.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019
Exam Pattern RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019
|Written Test||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||100 Marks|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019 Notification – Check Here
RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.rdccbank.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RDCC
Download RDCC Assistant & Branch Manager 2019 Interview Call Letter