RMAT 2020 Application form should be filled in terms of online or through offline only. Application for this RMAT 2020 has been issued by the All India Management Association (AIMA) for Ph.D. in business class admission. In the AIMA online registration form details such as experience details, personal Academic details and DD should be filled correctly.
Exam Dates for RMAT 2020
- Applicants must fill all the required details. Applicants must fill the form within the dates specified in the calendar of events.
- Last date for online registration- January 2020
- Last date for receipt of filled in the application form at AIMA – February 2020
- Last Date for submitting RMAT 2020 Application Form -April 2020
RMAT 2020 Application form Availability Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this exam can apply through online from the official website. Direct link to apply for the form is also available in this form. The modes for availability of forms are
- Apply online.
- Reprint the application form.
For applying through online the candidates should obtain a Demand Draft at the time of online registration. So, before filling the registration form candidates must obtain a Demand Draft(DD). The application submitted without the details of the Demand Draft will not be accepted.
Candidates should print all the submitted online form and attach a Demand Draft with all the details and sign in the space required. After Reprinting of the application form, the candidates are hereby instructed to take much more printouts for further process.
Eligibility Criteria for RMAT 2020
Candidates before applying for the exam should check the eligibility criteria. So that candidate who fulfilling the criteria only can apply.
Candidates should have a bachelor degree and should obtain a 50% marks in aggregate (45% for candidates who belong to OBC/ST/SC category.
How to Apply for RMAT 2020?
The following procedures are instructed to the candidates that How to apply for RMAT 2020? Interested candidates can fill up their application form through official website with the following website instructed below
- Candidates need to visit the official website for RTU (i.e.) rtu.ac.in
- Now they need to fill up the requested details.
- Once they finished the filling up form for application they need to pay the application form through Demand Draft
- Finally, the candidates must send their application to the official Address.
Documents to be Attached to the Application Form
The following documents should be attached to the Application form
- 10+2 exam mark sheets
- Certificate of 10th standard
- Mark sheets for the undergraduate
- Certificate for the final year candidates.
- Caste certificate
- 2 self-addressed envelopes
- 2 self-addressed photographs
The questions for the RMAT exams will be asked based on syllabus and pattern.
- Data interruption and reasoning
- General knowledge/ banking awareness.