RPET 2020 Application Form is Available on Online Mode Only. RPET 2020 is also called as Rajasthan Pre – Medical Test is Expected to be Conducted in the month of May 2020. Online Application Form for RPET 2020 Exam will be available in March 2020. RPET 2020 Exam is Conducted and Provides Admissions for Candidates into B. Tech Courses.
RPET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for RPET 2020 Exam are as Follows
- Candidates must have Cleared 10+2 or its Equivalent Examination with an Aggregate of 45% Marks
- Candidates who belong to Reserved Category must have scored 40% Marks.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 Examination from a Board of Rajasthan or from CBSE.
RPET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for RPET 2020 Examination is as follows
- The Total Duration for RPET 2020 Examination is 3 Hours.
- In RPET 2020 Exam Each Question Carriers 1 Mark.
- There is No Negative Marks in RPET 2017 Examination.
- The Number of Questions in RPET 2020 Examination is 120 Questions.
- The Total Marks for RPET 2020 Exam is 120 Marks.
RPET 2020 Selection Process
- The Selection Process for RPET 2020 Exam is based on Written Test. The Written Test is based on English, Science, Mathematics.
- Candidates must visit the Official Site of RPET 2020 for more updates and details Regarding RPET 2020 Examination & its Selection Process.
RPET 2020 Age Limit
- The age limit for Appearing in RPET 2020 Examination is 26 Years.
- Candidates who belong to Reserved Category will be given a Relaxation of 5 Years.
- Candidate who is Within the Age Limit of 26 Years of Age is Eligible for Appearing in RPET 2017 Examination.