RPMT MBBS/ BDS 2020 Answer keys Available @ www.ruhsraj.org

RPMT 2020 Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test conducted to offer admission in various undergraduate courses in MBBS. BDS, Pharmacy, Nursing and other medical courses in participated colleges/ institutes across Rajasthan. This state level entrance exam is organized by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.  Interested and qualified candidates who are applying for this exam within the last date of application submission. RPMT answer keys released within a few days of exam completion on May 2020 and download from official website www.ruhsraj.org candidates can get sample results after correction their answers with the downloadable solutions.

About RPMT 2020


Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test 2020 entrance exam conducted for offer admission in various medical courses for candidates in various affiliated/ participated institutes at Rajasthan state. The admission to 85% seats would be done via the RMAT 2020 and the remaining 15% of seats would fill by All India Candidates via NEET UG 2020 entrance exam.

Name of the examination: Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test

Commonly known: RPMT 2020


Name of the Organization: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences

Exam level: State Level

Exam stream: Medical Entrance Exam


Page information: RPET 2020 Answer keys

Answer keys status: Updating soon

RPMT 2020 Answer keys

  • After matching, candidates can get an idea about their scores and the performance of the exam.
  • Using the estimated marks candidates can prepare for the further process of RPMT 2020 admission.
  • The gained marks are used to know their cutoff scores and their rank secured by them.
  • Everyone can get sample results using the marking scheme for tally the correct and incorrect answers of RPMT 2020.

RPMT 2020 Answer keys Downloading Procedures

At first, visit the official website of exam authority.

Click the answer keys link on the home page.

Candidates should fill the login details like registration number, password with a captcha code.

After login, the all set of solutions are displayed on the screen.

candidates check and download the solutions for further reference process.

Check RPMT MBBS/BDS Result 2020