RPMT 2020 Application Form is Provided to Candidates who have successfully Registered Themselves on Online. RPMT 2020 is Abbreviated as Rajasthan Pre- Medical Test. RPMT 2020 Exam Is Conducted for Candidates and Provides Admission to Candidates in Medical Courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, Pharmacy. RPMT 2020 Exam also Provides Admission to Candidates to Government and Private Colleges.
RPMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for RPMT 2020 Examination is as follows
- Candidates who are appearing for RPMT 2020 Examination must be a Domicile of Rajasthan.
- Candidate must be 17 Years of age as on December 2020.
- Candidate must have completed HSE from a Recognised Board or University.
- Candidate must have Completed 12th or its Equivalent examination with an Aggregate of 50% Marks in PCB and English as a Mandatory Subject.
Candidates who are Appearing for RPMT 2020 Examination must follow the Above – Mentioned Eligibility Criteria. Candidates who have fulfilled the above-mentioned Eligibility Criteria Can Appear for RPMT 2020 Examination.
RPMT 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for RPMT 2020 Examination are as Follows
- RPMT 2020 Exam starts on – July 2020
- RPMT 2020 Admit Card Downloading Starts on – July 2020
- RPMT 2020 Results Declared on – August 2020
The Dates which are mentioned above are of Expected above are of expected dates and Candidates who want to know about the Official Dates must log on to the Official Site of RPMT 2020 for updates and details Regarding RPMT 2020 Examination.
RPMT 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for RPMT 2020 Examination are as Follows
- RPMT 2020 Examination Consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’S)
- For Every Correct Answer, 3 Marks will be Provided
- For One Wrong Answer, 1 Mark will be Deducted
- RPMT 2020 Question Paper Consists of 300 Questions out of which 100 are Objective Type Questions.