RPSC JLO Syllabus 2019 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission has organized the recruitment for Junior Legal Officer (JLO) posts. Download for pdf in RPSC JLO Syllabus with Previous papers available on below. We are also providing official notification link below pages. Rajasthan PSC JLO exam date and exam centre will be announced soon at online. Applied candidates can download the RPSC JLO Syllabus along with exam pattern and start preparing for the written examination. more detailed information regarding the Rajasthan PSC JLO examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, selection process, eligibility, answer key, cut off, merit list, etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
RPSC JSO Notification Info
Name of Organization– Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC
Name Of Post – Junior Legal Officer (JLO)
No of Vacancies – 156
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 26 September 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 25 October 2019
Exam Date – Available Soon
Official website – www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan PSC Selection will be made on the basis of given following rounds
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Eligibility for RPSC JLO
- Candidates have Law Graduate from a University established by Law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency(Professional) degree.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
RPSC JLO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
If you are going to start your exam preparation, we suggest the applicants refer the RPSC Junior Legal Officer Exam Test Pattern for details like paper structure, the duration for the exam, topics appeared, weightage of each section, etc. Being your preparation and gain good marks. The optional section contains RPSC JLO . Given Rajasthan Public Service Commission Junior Legal Officer Exam Pattern 2019 describes subject names, type of questions in the test, maximum marks, time duration. So aspirants should see exact RPSC Rajasthan JLO Paper Pattern 2019. Also, know weightage of question paper, exam structure from RPSC JLO Test Pattern.
Rajasthan PSC JLO Exam Pattern
|Papers||Topics/Subject Name||No of Marks|
|Paper 1||Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs, Functioning of High Courts and Supreme Court and Attorney General.||50|
|Paper 2||Civil Procedure Code and Criminal Procedure Code, Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Offices will be given importance.||50|
|Paper 3||Evidence Act, Limitation Act, Interpretation of Statutes, drafting and convincing.||50|
|Paper 4||Hindi+English||(25+25) = 50|
- Pass marks shall be 40% in each paper.
- All papers except language paper unless specifically required shall be answered either in Hindi or in English, but no candidate shall be permitted to answer anyone paper partly in Hindi and partly in English unless specifically allowed to do so.
- The standard of the language paper will be that of senior secondary level.
Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion shall be summoned by them for an interview for a personality test, which shall carry 25 marks.
Syllabus for Rajasthan PSC JLO Examination
Paper 4 – English & Hindi Syllabus
- Phrasal verbs and Idioms
- Active & Passive Voice
- Co-ordination & Subordination
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Modals expressing various concepts- (Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions, Contrast.)
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about the RPSC Junior Legal Officer previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. There is no chance of getting the same questions of the exam. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in the RPSC JLO examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details