RPSC Public Relation Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – download for pdf in Rajasthan PSC Public Relation Officer previous papers and old question papers available here. Candidates can download the exam pattern along with syllabus to start preparing for the examination. Rajasthan PSC PRO Exam date and exam centers announced at online. We are providing detailed information about the RPSC PRO examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, etc. Candidates can keep touch with us to get more updates.
Official Notification – Check Here
Rajasthan PSC PRO Important Details
Organization Name – Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of the Post – Public Relation Officer (PRO)
No Of Posts – 23
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application mode – online
Online Application form Last date – 26 July 2019
Exam Date – 24 August 2019
Job Location – Rajasthan
Official Website – www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 5 Yrs. Experience/ Diploma in Journalism OR Master Degree with Hindi/ English Subject with 3 Yrs. Experience.
Aspirant’s age limit should be above age of 21 years and below age of 40 years
Rajasthan PSC PRO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Here we have updated the Rajasthan Public Relation Officer Exam Pattern along with the RPSC PRO Syllabus 2019. Check the table displayed below to get accurate details regarding RPSC PRO Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The RPSC Public Relation Officer Syllabus pdf is available for download from the link given below.Candidates can check for Rajasthan PSC Public Relation Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The RPSC PRO Syllabus is available for download on the official website.
RPSC Rajasthan Exam Pattern
|B||Concept of news, Value of News essential of news writing.|
|C||traditional, print, electronic & new media|
|D||Concept of Public Relations, purpose, elements, tools|
|E||Hindi & English Language|
Pattern of Question Papers: Objective Type Paper
- Maximum Marks : 100
- Number of Questions : 120
- Duration of Paper : Two Hours
- All Questions carry equal marks
- There will be Negative Marking
Syllabus For Rajasthan PRO Exam
Part – A
General awareness about Rajasthan. Various developmental schemes of Government of Rajasthan Salient features of Indian Constitution, fundamental rights and duties, parliament and state legislative assemblies and councils, rural development and panchayati raj. Right to Education, MNREGA.
Part – B
- Concept of news, news value, essential of news writing, news story structure, inverted pyramid, various types of reporting.
- Feature – Concept and meaning, special article, success story, features syndicates.
Photo journalism, pictures, selection and editing, writing captions.
Part – C
- Characteristics of various media – traditional, print, electronic & new media and their role in public awareness.
- Historical development of journalism in Rajasthan, General principals of writing for electronic media, news portal, blogs, definition and characteristics of online media, interactivity and new media.Important laws relating to media –Law of Defamation, Press and Registration of Books Act, Copyright Act, Press Council Act, RTI.
Part – D
Concept of Public Relations, purpose, elements, tools and functions, publicity, propaganda, advertising, structure and working of Public Relations Departments of State Government, media planning, PR in crisis management. Organizing press conferences and tours, press briefings, VVIP visits, preparing PR campaigns.
Part – E
Proficiency in Hindi and English Language including Translation from English to Hindi & Hindi to English.
RPSC Public Relation Officer previous years papers along with answer key available on below pages. Candidates who are applied in the examination download sample papers, model papers, old question papers and answer key, its useful for the written examination. Candidates you know day by day increasing more competition for government jobs. So, candidates download and start preparing for RPSC Public Relation Officer Examination.
RPSC Public Relation Officer Previous Old Question Papers & PRO Model Papers
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc.