RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC has organized the recruitment for School Lecturer posts. Download for pdf in RPSC School Lecturer syllabus and previous papers available here. RPSC School Lecturer exam date and exam centers will be announced soon at online. Candidates can download the RPSC School Lecturer syllabus and start preparing for the Online examination. More detailed information about the RPSC School Lecturer examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, eligibility, selection process, cut off, merit list, etc.
Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Notification Info
Name of Organization– Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC
Name of Post – School Lecturer
No Of vacancies – 264
Category –Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – online
Online Application Form Last date – 27 January 2020
Written Exam Date – Available Soon
Official website – https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Selection shall be made on the basis of given following rounds
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Eligibility or Qualification
Second Class Post graduate degree in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed. degree.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
We suggest the applicants refer the RPSC School Lecturer Exam Test Pattern for details like paper structure, the duration for the exam, topics appeared, weightage of each section, etc. Being your preparation and gain good marks. The optional section contains General Knowledge, Reasoning & Intelligence Ability. Given Rajasthan Public Service Commission R School Lecturer Exam Pattern describes subject names, type of questions in the test, maximum marks, time duration. So aspirants should see exact RPSC School Lecturer Paper Pattern. Also, know weightage of question paper, exam structure from RPSC School Lecturer Test Pattern.
Exam Pattern for RPSC School Lecturer
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subject Name||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||15||30||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|2.||Mental Ability Test, Statistics, Mathematics, Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|4.||General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|5.||Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Antonyms.
- Confusable words.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Atomic Energy programmes.
- Poverty eradication programme.
- Youth employment programme.
- Contemporary events in Science and Technology in India.
- Chemical reactions and equations.
- Carbon and its compounds.
- Atoms and molecules.
- Control and coordination.
- Force and laws of motion.
- Work and energy.
- Management of natural resources.
- Protection of the environment.
- Heredity and evolution.
- Biodiversity and sustainable development.
- Development and Implication in Education.
- Individual Differences.
- Various Psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Educational Psychology Meaning, Scope and implications for the teacher in classroom
- Intelligence and Creativity.
- Development of Learner.
History of Rajasthan
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Bhakti movement and cultural synthesis.
- Development of Art.
- Art and Architecture during Mughal Period.
- Ancient Indian education system and educational institutions of learning.
- Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
- A rise of the Nationalist movement.
Mental Ability Test
- Blood relations.
- Logical Venn diagrams.
- Number ranking and time sequence test, mathematical operations.
- Series completion.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data sufficiency.
- Construction of sequences and triangles.
- Alphabetical test.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Cubes and dice.
Statistics (Secondary Level)
- Presentation of data.
- Graphical representation of data.
- Measures Bof central tendency.
- Collection of data.
- Mean, mode, the median of ungrouped and grouped data.
Mathematics (Secondary Level)
- Real numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Operations on real numbers.
- Algebraic methods of solution of a pair of linear.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Division algorithm for the polynomial.
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about the RPSC School Lecturer previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. There is no chance of getting the same questions of the exam. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in the RPSC School Lecturer examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).