Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board RSMSSB Patwari Preliminary Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 download Interview Call Letter available here. Rajasthan Patwari Pre Admit Card 2020 released from official website. Rajasthan Patwari Prelims Exam Date, RSMSSB Patwari Prelims Exam Centre, RSMSSB Patwari Prelims Selection Process, RSMSSB Patwari Prelims Eligibility, RSMSSB Patwari Prelims Document Verification, RSMSSB Patwari Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern, RSMSSB Patwari Pre Exam Admit Card 2020 download here. Dear Applicants are you searching for RSMSSB Patwari Prelims Answers Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Rajasthan Patwari Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Download
They must have required details such as name, application number/ registration ID, and date of Birth to download the permission letter. The exam is scheduled to be held tentatively in July Month. RSMSSB will be soon uploaded Patwari Exam Admit Card on official website. Candidates can check Patwari Exam Call Letter on official web portal. Save and print your hall ticket copy. Therefore applicants who are waiting will able to get the Rajasthan Patwari admit card before 10-15 days of the examination.
|Rajasthan Patwari Pre Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Patwari|
|Board of Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board RSMSSB|
|No of Vacancy||4207 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Aspirants must have completed Graduation or should have gained any equivalent qualification from a recognized or approved University. Contenders should have knowledge in Hindi Devnagri Script and must be known with the Culture of Rajasthan.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Rajasthan Patwari Preliminary Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Rajasthan Patwari
- General Knowledge
- Rajasthan History
- Ancient History
Exam Pattern for Rajasthan Patwari
- The written test has 2 sections.
- Total no. of questions in the test are 150.
- Each question has one mark.
- The total marks in the test are 150.
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
Study Materials – An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Rajasthan Patwari RSMSSB
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Rajasthan Patwari
Download Rajasthan Patwari RSMSSB Interview Call Letter – Check Here