RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card 2019 & Exam Date are updated here. Download RSMSSB Tax Assistant Computer Exam Admit Card at pdf Download in official website. Rajasthan SMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card Download 2019 now. RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Date, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam centre, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Selection Process, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Eligibility, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Document verification, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Notification, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Selection List, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Shortlist, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Cut off / Merit List, RSMSSB Tax Assistant Syllabus & Exam pattern also provide our page.
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card 2019
The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules. The Board shall be committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
Download RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Admit Card 2019 : Available Now
Contenders are informed to carry Rajasthan Kar Sahayak Admit Card 2019 without fail to the test Centre. In General, the Invigilator will validate the details present on RSMSSB Tax Assistant 2019 Call Letter and ID Proof. However Raj SMSSB Tax Asst. 2019 Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to take to exam hall without which Invigilator will not allow candidates to write the Kar Sahayak Exam. After downloading the Rajasthan Tax Assistant 2019 Admit Card cross-check the data present on it.
Computer Exam Date – 16 October 2019
RSMSSB Tax Assistant 2019 Recruitment Summary
Name of Examination – Tax Assistant
Name of Organization – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB Jaipur
No of Vacancy – 162 Posts
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Category – Admit Card/Hall Ticket
www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Tax Assistant 2019 Recruitment Eligibility
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Application/ IT / Electronics & Telecommunication OR Polytechnic Diploma Computer Science/ Application OR PGDCA/ O Level Exam.
RSMSSB Tax Assistant 2019 Recruitment Selection Process
Written Test: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of RSMSSB are invited for the written test of the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the written test are called for the personal interview of the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
RSMSSB Tax Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus RSMSSB Tax Assistant 2019
Exam Pattern for RSMSSB Tax Assistant 2019
|Exam Types||Papers||Subjects Name||Marks||Durations|
|Written Exam||Paper 1||General Hindi & English||100||3 Hours|
|Papers 2||General Awareness & Arithmetic Ability||100||3 Hours|
- RSMSSB TA Exam contains two papers.
- Paper I has questions from Hindi & English Languages.
- The 2nd paper contains questions on general awareness, arithmetic and logical ability.
- Each section has 100 marks.
- No Negative Marking.
- The time duration of one paper is 3 hours.
Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) is planning to organize the test of Tax Assistant. in the month of August 2019 . So far there is no official declaration from the Exam Conducting Board about the exact date of exam. Keep visiting our page on a daily basis so that you will not miss out the Tax Asst. Exam Date.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Data Printed on RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card 2019
- Name of Applicant.
- Father Name.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Venue.
- Reporting Time.
- Photograph of Aspirant.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important instructions to follow at the time of the exam.
RSMSSB Tax Assistant 2019 Verification Details
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
Procedure to Download RSMSSB Tax Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RSMSSB