RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 conducted by the state government of Gujarat is going to the invited online application form for seeking admission to primary standards. Interested and eligible candidates can apply RTE Gujarat Application Form within the last date of application submission. check RTE Gujarat Admission 2019 – 2020, RTE Gujarat Online Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility, Required Documents for apply, Selection Process from below page.
RTE Gujarat Admission
The RTE Gujarat Admission 2019 – 2020 is conducted for students who can join primary classes at various government schools within Gujarat state through RTE Gujarat Admission. interested candidates should check the given eligibility criteria and start the RTE Gujarat Admission by filling the application form within the last date of application submission. candidates who can fill the RTE Gujarat Admission as well as offline and online mode.
RTE Gujarat Application Form 2020
The RTE Gujarat Application Form is starting after March 12th, 2020. Candidates who are interested to apply download RTE Gujarat Application as an offline mode or apply online by visiting the RTE Gujarat Admission official page.
Here is the list of the documents required for RTE admission 2019-20Rajkot / RTE admission 2019-20Ahmedabad.
Offline Application Form
Application who can fill RTE Gujarat offline application by download at RTE Gujarat official portal and complete to fill the RTE Gujarat application process to the sewa kendra where you will also be given assistance in filling your form.
Click Here to Download / Apply Application Form
How to Apply?
- Initially, candidates need to register to get a login.
- After your select login, the applicants need to enter their username and password.
- Fill the required details in the given fields.
- Enter valid email ID or Mobile Number and click to send OTP Button.
- You will get One Time Password (OTP) for verification purpose.
- Enter the received OTP in the text box and click submit button.
- Upload the all the required documents as a scanned file.
- Click the change password and enter the new password two times for security purpose.
- And go to contact details field and fill the personal details like address, door no etc.
- Before submitting the application, check all the field as correct.
- Note the application number for further reference.
- Click the fee structure and update the fee details.
- After successfully completion of the application, click the submit button.
- Finally, applicants can get them admit card to their schools.
Required Documents for Application Form
|1||Address Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Water Bill/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card /Notarised Rent Agreement|
|2||Parent’s Caste Certificate||Mamlatdar Certificate|
|3||Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Affidavit|
|4||Photograph||Passport size colour photograph|
|5||Parent’s Income||Competent Officer Certificate|
|7||NDNT||Competent Officer Certificate|
|8||Orphan||Orphanage Certificate/Guardian affidavit|
|9||Child in Need or Care and Protection||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|10||Children belonging to Child care Institution||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|11||Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers||Labour & Employment Dept|
|12||Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon|
|13||CWSN||Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)|
|14||HIV affected Children||Civil Surgeon|
RTE Gujarat Eligibility
Children’s must be born 2 June 2012 to 1 June 2013
Annual Income Criteria for Parents
The SC & ST category with annual income Upto 2 Lakhs Per Annum.
The OBC with annual income Upto 1 Lakhs Per Annum.
General Category with annual Income Upto 68,000 Annum.
RTE Gujarat Selection Process
After the application form will be submitted to the Directorate of Primary Education. It will be done through a lottery system. The result list will be displayed on the website. you will require your credentials to know the result. use your username and password.