The Admit Card for SAAT 2020 will be issued in both online and offline mode. It is a university level Examination conducted to provide admission for both UG and PG courses offered by various courses.
Admit Card for SAAT 2020 will be expected to be issued on last week of April 2020. Candidates must keep the SAAT 2020 Admit Card safe and Secure until the Admission Process is over.
While entering the Exam Hall candidates must bring the SAAT Admit Card along with one Identity proof for the verification process. Candidates will receive SAAT 2020 Admit Card by post. Candidates will not Be Allowed inside unless they have a valid ID proof, Admit Card.
Procedures for Downloading SAAT 2020 Admit Card
The procedures for Downloading SAAT 2020 Admit Card are as follows
- Candidates must click onto the official site of SAAT 2020 (i.e.) www.soauniversity.ac.in
- Click on the link that indicates to “SAAT Admit Card 2020”
- Enter the “Application Number” and “Mobile Number”.
- Click the submit button.
- Download the SAAT 2020 Admit Card
- Take Printout of Admit Card for Further use.
This Exam is fully based on the computer. So, that it is called as a computer-based exam. The counseling procedures for SAAT 2020 will be expected to be started from the First week of June 2020. So, that candidate before Appearing for the Exam must notice on Eligibility Criteria.
SAAT 2020 Admit Card Date
Admit Card for SAAT will be issued through both online and offline mode. It is Expected to be issued on Last week of April. The SAAT 2020 Counselling process will be Expected to start from the first week of June 2020.
Exam Pattern for SAAT 2020
The Exam Pattern for SAAT 2020 is as follows
- The Question Paper for SAAT 2020 will be divided into 3 Parts Namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- As Per the course, Pattern will be Varied among them.
- There Will be 60 Questions from Each Subject.
- The Test will be based on Multiple choice type basis.
- The exam will be conducted in the English
- Each correct answer 4 marks will be provided and for an incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
This Exam will be Expected to be conducted on the First Week of May 2020.