SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 –Steel Authority Of India Limited Rourkela has organized the recruitment for Paramedical & Medical Executive posts. Download for pdf in previous papers and syllabus available here. Candidates can download the SAIL paramedical staff syllabus and start preparing for the examination. SAIL Para medical Staff & Medical Executive exam date and exam centers will be announced soon at online. More detailed information about the SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, eligibility, selection process, cut off, merit list, etc.
Rourkela SAIL Paramedical Important Details
Name of the Organization – Steel Authority of India Limited (Rourkela)
Name of the Posts – Medical Executive & Para-Medical Staff (Nursing Sister, Technician, Attendant, Medical Officer & other posts)
No of Vacancies – 361
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 25 July 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 20 August 2019
Exam Date – Available Soon
Job Location – Orissa( Rourkela )
Official Website – www.sail.co.in
SAIL paramedical selection will based on given following rounds
- Written test
- Skill test
- Trade test
- Document Verification
B.Sc (Nursing) from an institution recognized by
Nursing Council of India OR 10+2/Intermediate in Science with Diploma of minimum 03 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
MD/MS/DNB in respective discipline from a university/institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology OR 10+2/Intermediate in Science with minimum 02 years Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT).
Attendant – Dressers (Trainee)
10+2/Intermediate with Certificate/Diploma in Dressing from a Govt. recognized institute.
Candidates age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 28, 30, 37 years
Rourkela SAIL Paramedical Staff, Medical Executive Exam Pattern & Syllabus
In order to know more about the SAIL Paramedical Staff Syllabus go through the complete page. Also, check out the SAIL Paramedical Staff Exam Pattern and start preparing the SAIL Medical Executive Exam Syllabus topics. Follow accordingly to the SAIL Paramedical Staff Test Pattern and complete the SAIL Syllabus PDF.
Check updated SAIL Paramedical Staff Exam Syllabus 2019, Preparation Tips. Go through SAIL Exam Syllabus 2019 , study material and written test dates. Also, follow www.sail.co.in Syllabus 2019 to prepare well for the exam.
Paramedical Staff & Medical Executive Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|Post Specific Subjects||80|
|General Aptitude||20||2 Hours|
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/ English on the appointed date.
- Written test will consist of 100 Objective type questions in 2 segments i.e. 80 questions are of post specific and 20 questions are from general aptitude. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for unreserved/EWS posts will be determined based on 50 percentile
- Candidates, who qualify in the written test, will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit, at the ratio
Syllabus for Paramedical Staff & Medical Executive Examination
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Nursing Sister Topics
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Number System.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on Ages.
- Fundamental Operations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Problems on squares, cubes.
- Boats & Streams.
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- Time & Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Basic GK
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
Nursing Sister Topics
- Clinical Pathology.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Mental Health.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Drug Store Management.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing.
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.
- Nursing Management.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- First Aid.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
- BioScience: Anatomy & Physiology, Micro Biology
- Behavioral Science: Psychology & Sociology, Health Economics
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid & Personal Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing I & II: Community Health Nursing, Environmental Hygiene,
- Health Education & Communication Skills, Nutrition
- Professional Understanding: Professional Trends & Understanding
- Administration, Education & Research: Administration & Ward Management,
- Introduction to research, educational Methods & Media for teaching in practice of nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing I & II
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynecology
- Pediatric Nursing
Candidates who are looking for Paramedical & Medical Executive examination, we are providing old question papers, model papers, sample papers, solved papers, answer key pdf links also available our pages. Candidates followed the Below links to get the reference regarding the Written Test. It is very useful and more comfortable for SAIL Paramedical & Medical Executive exam. keep visiting our page to check SAIL Paramedical & Medical Executive Recruitment latest details based on the official announcement.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)