State Bank Of India SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 Download for PDF in Junior Associates Previous Year Question Papers available here. SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Prelims Exam Date and Exam Centre also mentioned below the page. SBI Junior Associates (Custom Support and Sales) Selection process, SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Eligibility, SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Document Verification and etc. SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Prelims Sample Papers, SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Model Papers, SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Old Examination Papers and etc. SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Preliminary Syllabus for PDF
State Bank of India released job notification for the post of Clerk (Junior Associate). There are totally 8134 vacancies are available to fill. All the Candidates Who Filled the Application Form are Waiting for the Pre Exam. Soon the Preliminary Exam Will be Conducted in the Month February / March 2020 (Tentatively). Selected Candidates Will be Called for the Main Exam on the Date 19.04.2020. The Exam Will be Conducted Online. More Details about the Exam is Provided Below.
Hence, the candidates will be applied for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 from 03rd January 2020 to 26th January 2020. Hence, now candidates can commence the exam preparation.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Eligibility Details
Age Limit for SBI JA (Customer Support and Sales) 2020
Candidates should have been born not earlier than 02nd January 1992 and not later than 01st January 2000 (Both days inclusive). The age limit is not below 20 years and not above 28 years.
Essential Academic Qualifications
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020 Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.01.2020.
Note: The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.01.2020.
|SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Preliminary Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Clerk (Junior Associates)|
|Board of Organization||State Bank Of India SBI|
|No of Vacancy||8134 Posts|
|Phase – 1 Exam Date||February / March 2020 (Tentative)|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The selection process will consist of an on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections
Name of Test
Phase – II: Main Examination: The structure of the main examination (online objective type)
Name of Test
No. of Questions
General Finacial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||
2 Hours 40 Minutes
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who has the best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications to form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check the aspirant’s knowledge, skills, and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Preliminary Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Preliminary
The Preliminary Examination There Are Only 3 Sections English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning. So We Request All The Candidates To Focus On Only These Three Subjects And Practice As Much As You Can. Here We Are Providing You Detailed Syllabus.
Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Ability: In This Section The Main Thing You Need To Remember Is Maintaining Good Speed Through The 20 Minutes As You Know That There Will Be Separate Timing Is Given And The Number Of Question Is 35. So You Have To Solve Every Question In Consistent Speed. The Chapters From Which Question Can Be Asked Is Given Below :
- Data Interpretation (Weightage – 5Q): Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular Etc.
- Number Series (Weightage – 5Q): Completing The Series, Finding The Missing Term Etc.
- Miscellaneous Questions (Weightage – 15Q) : Average, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Algebra, Profit & Loss, Time Speed & Distance, Time And Work, Permutation & Combination, Mixture Problems, Probability Etc.
- Simplification And Approximation (Weightage – 10Q): BODMAS Rule, Approximate Rule, Fractions, Decimals, Surds & Indices Etc.
Reasoning Ability : In This Section All Applicants Need To Focus On Accuracy And Timing. We Advise All The Applicants Do Not Start With The Puzzles As It Can Take More Tim Always Start With The Separate Questions You Can Check The Chapters Given Below :
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements (Weightage – 8Q To 10Q)
- Direction Sense (Weightage – 3Q)
- Blood Relation (Weightage – 2Q)
- Syllogism (Weightage – 5Q)
- Order & Ranking (Weightage – 3Q)
- Coding And Decoding (Weightage – 5Q)
- Inequalities (Weightage – 2Q)
- Alpha-Numeric Symbol Series (Weightage – 5Q)
English Language : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary. In This Section You Can Score More Marks Than Any Other Section As It Gives You 20 Minutes And This Time Is Very Good. You Can Check Chapters Given Below :
- Reading Comprehension (Weightage – 10Q)
- Fill In The Blanks (Weightage – 5Q)
- Para Jumbles (Weightage – 5Q)/ Cloze Test (Weightage – 5Q)
- Error Spotting (Weightage – 5Q)
- Phrase Replacement/ Sentence Correction (Weightage – 5Q)
Exam Pattern SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Preliminary
The online written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of total of 100 marks.
The duration of the test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
This test would be consisting of 3 Sections and the Phase 1 exam pattern is mention above.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their studies regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates require maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concerned topic.
- Candidates must regularly practice solving old year examination papers; with this, you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we, therefore, advise all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combinedly one or two hours in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks are also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Wait List: A wait list of up to 50% of vacancies (State-category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this waitlist on a quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation out of the current batch only, subject to the candidates securing minimum qualifying marks as may be stipulated by the Bank for selection. This wait list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of the declaration of Final result.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Preliminary
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 PreliminaryRecruitment – Check Here
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Preliminary Notification – Check Here
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Preliminary Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Preliminary Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SBI
Download SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 PreliminarySyllabus, Exam pattern Previous question papers