Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College SGTBKC Library Attendant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Laboratory Attendant Interview Call Letter available here. SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant Exam date & Centre will be announced soon at online. SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant Selection process, SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant Eligibility, SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant Documnet verification and etc. SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant Syllabus for PDF mentioned here. SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Furthermore, make use of the quick link attached here to fetch your SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment Admit Card. Visit the official portal of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College i.e. sgtbkhalsadu.ac.in for further details. Continue reading till last to avail useful information on SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant Hall Ticket on a timely basis.
We also provide you with detailed information for Upcoming Govt Jobs in Banks, Medical Government Jobs 2019, etc. Furthermore, Latest helps you to grab the best opportunity and apply before the last date. Therefore, contenders can also check the detailed description of the eligibility criteria, the selection procedure, along with application fees details and much more.
|SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Laboratory Attendant|
|Board of Organization||Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College SGTBKC|
|No of Vacancy||41 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
sgtbkhalsadu.ac.in @ SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019 Eligibility
Keep the login info. such as Registration Number, Password beforehand to get the SGTBKC Admit Card of Laboratory Attendant immediately. Stay in touch so that we will update you with the latest information at the earliest possible. Usually, the team of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College issues the SGTBKC Hall Tickets 2-3 weeks in advance to the organising of the Exam.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019
Exam Pattern SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019 Notification – Check Here
SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website sgtbkhalsadu.ac.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SGTBKC
Download SGTBKC Laboratory Attendant 2019 Interview Call Letter