Shiv Nadar University Application form 2020 is going to publish by the Shiv Nadar University. Shiv Nadar University conducts to offers the admission into various UG, PG and doctoral level courses. Shiv Nadar University is a private university located in the Uttar Pradesh State. The university offers for the programmes of engineering, technology, management, communications, humanities, social sciences etc. A university offers for the UG courses admission conducts in SNUSAT and APT entrance test to select the candidates. And the university offers for the PG courses, candidates should have attended any national level exams related in the field in which aspirants to get the admission.
Shiv Nadar University application form 2020 will be available in the online mode. And the application form of Shiv Nadar University 2020 can be released in the official website. The candidates who are interested in joining the Shiv Nadar University can fill the application form. And the candidates are carefully filling the application form to avoid the mistakes in the admit card. Finally, the aspirants fill the Shiv Nadar University (SNUSAT & APT) application form 2020 in a www.sn.edu.in website.
Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2020| SNUSAT & APT Registration
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Shiv Nadar University|
|Name of the Exam||SNUSAT (Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test) and APT (Academic Proficiency Test)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||1st July 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
Shiv Nadar University Application form 2020
Candidates can be filled in the application form in online mode only. The application form of Shiv Nadar University 2020 cannot be accepted an offline mode and incomplete application form will be definitely rejected. After the candidates can successfully fill the application form the official board released the admit card. The exam applied candidates are not allowed without an admit card.
For UG Courses
The application form will be available for a UG Courses in the first week of April 2020. And the candidates can last date of fill the application form last week of May 2020 for round 1 and Round 2 will be candidates can last date fill the application form in the 3rd week of June 2020.
For PG Courses
A PG Courses applied candidates can fill the application form in the 1st November 2020 for MBA courses. And the other PG Courses details check the official prescribed website.
Shiv Nadar University PG Courses Details – Check Here
Shiv Nadar University Application Fee
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through both modes (online & offline).
- After the candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and the amount are non-refundable.
- And the application fee should be Rs.1200
- For online: Candidates will be paid by credit/debit
- For offline: Candidates can be sent for a Demand Draft and the address are given below.
Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office,
NH91, Tehsil Dadri,
Gautam Buddha Nagar,
Shiv Nadar University Courses Offered:
- Tech (Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, CS, Electronics and Electrical, Electronics and Communication)
- Sc Research (Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Biotechnology)
- BA Research (English, Economics, Sociology, History, International relations)
- Sc (Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Bioinformatics and Cheminformatics, Entrepreneurship, Economics)
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MA English
- MFA (Film and television, fine arts)
- MA in English
Shiv Nadar University Eligibility
For B. Tech Courses
- Candidates must be completed in 10+2 exams or equivalent exam from recognized board.
- And the candidates have passed 10+2 exams within an English, Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Candidates must be qualified APT & SNUSAT exams.
- Candidates should have 50% marks in 10+2 exams.
For M. Tech Courses
- Candidates must be completed in Graduation degree in BE / B. Tech or equivalent exam from recognized board/University.
- Candidates must be qualified written exam & interview (or) valid GATE score card.
- Candidates should have 50% marks exams.
For Ph.D. Courses
- Candidates must be completed in Post-Graduation degree in ME / M. Tech or equivalent exam from recognized board/University.
- Candidates must be qualified written exam & interview (or) candidates have scored in good marks in UGC-NET/CSIR/JRF or equivalent exam from recognized board/University
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admission Dates (Expected)
Dates (For UG Courses)
|Application Form starts||The first week of April 2020||1st November 2019|
|Last date to apply||Last week of May 2020||The third week of June 2020|
|SNUSAT + APT starts||The third week of April 2020|
|Last date for SNUSAT + APT||The first week of June 2020||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Selection List Release date||The third week of June 2020||The first week of July 2020|
|Fee Submission||Fourth week of June 2020||The second week of July 2020|
|Registration date||The second week of July 2020||July 2020|
Steps to fill the Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.snu.edu.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated.
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form and upload the recent photograph and the documents.
- And the documents details check the official prescribed notification.
- Finally, after filling the application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.