SNAP 2019 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a national level exam conducted by the symbiosis university Pune each year. This exam is conducted to provide Admission in management courses like MBA in well-known colleges, institutions. Each year many students look for SNAP notification. So, that they can apply for it.
Application Form for SNAP 2019
The process to fill the application form through means of online only. As this exam is conducted once in a year so that the candidates should know about the exam dates and more info. So, that candidate should regularly get in touch in with the official website. So, that the candidates may come to know about the details of the exam correctly and in on time. The registration process will last 2 months.
How to Register or Apply for SNAP 2019?
The following process is being mentioned for how to register for SNAP 2019
- To apply for it candidates must log in to the official website
- After linking on to it candidates must fill the application form correctly and completely.
- If the candidate wants to make any correction on it the candidates must do it on or before the last date of registration.
- Then the candidates must upload the scanned photos and signature.
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP 2019
- Candidates who want to get admission in this must be a graduate.
- For general candidates, 50% is required, for ST and SC 40% marks required.
- Candidates belonging from NRI/OCI/PIO/FN can also apply for this exam.
- Candidates who have graduated from foreign should have a certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian University).
- The candidates who have completed their qualifying degree from any foreign university or the institution must obtain the AI certificate.
Selection Procedure for SNAP 2019
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the personal interview. Candidates will need to pass the SNAP examination then only he/she can pass through the next rounds.
SNAP Exam Dates
Candidates can check here all exam related dates:
|Notification release||August 2019|
|Online Registration||10th August – 27th November 2019
|Test Payment Closes||27th November 2019|
|Admit Card Available||1st December to 15th December 2019|
|Exam Date||15th December 2019(2 PM to 4 PM)|
|Result Declaration||28th December 2019|
Tips for the candidates
Candidates need to fill the application form through the online form. Candidates must know about the details of the exams such as eligibility criteria, admission, and selection procedures. So that candidates need to know about the exams details.
Procedure for Downloading SNAP Admission Form 2019
- Registering through online is the first procedure for it. First candidates must log in through the direct link and fill all the requirements needed for the completion of registration. Once registered the snap ID & password will be sent to your account. Now with the help of your email ID & password activate your account.
- candidates must fill the application form after logging on to it candidates must fill the application form with all needs.
- Candidates must upload the latest colored photograph in the specified area.
- Candidates must pay the registration fee of Rs.1500.