SOL DU 2020 Exam is conducted by the University of Delhi and for every year this exam is conducted at various centers. This exam is expected to be conducted in the month of May, June. Admit card is issued by the SOL before the commencement of exam. This exam is fully owned by the Delhi University.
Procedures for Downloading SOL DU 2020 Hall Ticket
- Login to the official site for SOL (i.e.) sol.du.ac.in.
- Open the link that refers to Admit card
- For logging in candidate should Enter reg.no, Name& zone
- Click on to submit button, and download the admit card
- Candidate should take a printout of the admit card for further use.
Steps to Be Taken After Downloading SOL DU 2020 Admit Card
The steps to be taken after downloading SQL Hall ticket is as follows
- After downloading, Hall ticket candidate should take multiple copies of printout for verification & further purposes.
- Admit card is an important document for candidate those who appear for the entrance exam.
- No duplicate Admit card will be issued, so that candidate should keep the Admit card safe & secure.
- After downloading, Hall ticket candidate should sign on it.
- Before downloading Admit card candidate should check the details which are mentioned on the Hall ticket.
- If any mistake is found candidate must inform the concerned authorities.
Syllabus for SOL DU 2020
The syllabus for DOL SU 2020 are as follows
- The syllabus for SOL DU 2020 will be available on online, Candidates who seek Admissions for this exam and Exam will be conducted in the month of May – June 2020
- Every Year lots of students from around India will take part in the SOL DU 2020 Examination