SPA 2020 is also called as School of Planning and Architecture and is one of the oldest and renowned institutions. It is situated in Delhi and called in short as SPA – Delhi. It has also provided many Planners, Designers, and architect to our country. They also offer both UG and PG courses. For seeking Admission to SPA candidates must have to clear (JEE) Joint Entrance Exam for joining in upcoming Batch.
Eligibility Criteria for SPA 2020
- For Applying into SPA 2020, Delhi Admission 50% Aggregate marks are required for apply SPA 2020.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a Recognised Board within India.
- Candidates must have passed 12th in the science stream and mathematics as the main
Registration Fees for SPA 2020 Entrance Exam
- Registration fees for SPA 2020 are1000.
- Candidates should take DD (Demand Draft) in the favor of “School of Planning and Architecture” which will be payable only in New Delhi.
- Candidates can also pay the cash at any UCO Bank Branch in Favour of Candidates A/C No.
Age Limit & Syllabus for SPA 2020
The Age Limit for SAAT 2020 is 17 Years or above for Academic Year.
SPA Entrance Exam will be conducted based on 10+2 level only.
SPA 2020 Application Form
Candidates can Download the Application Form for SPA from the Official Site. Candidates must Attach the Photo, DD along with all relevant Documents. The Application form for SPA will be available through online mode and offline mode. From the date of issuance of SAAT 2020 Admit Card, it will be available on the official site.
While paying the Application Form Candidates should remain with the Application details, Account Number etc. For Verification purposes and Candidates must visit onto SAAT 2020 for regular updates and details. It is a university level Examination so that more candidates will Attend for this Exam. So, that competition gets quite tough