Sikkim Public Service Commission Sikkim PSC GDMO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) Interview Call Letter available here. SPSC GDMO Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO Selection process, SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO Eligibility, SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO Documnet verification and etc. Aspirants are you searching for SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO Syllabus for PDF get here. SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019 Admit Card Download
The SPSC General Duty Medical Officer Exam Call Letter 2019 will be available soon to download on this page. So, Contenders must submit their Reg NO/Roll No/Password or other details while downloading the SPSC GDMO Jr. Grade Call Letter 2019. So, Download as soon as possible. Actually, the Admit card will get you before one week of the Examination.
The SPSC Board will give the Admit Card Details After the Registration process is completed. Furtherly, without the SPSC Sikkim GDMO Admit Card 2019, the aspirants will not be allowed to write the General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Exam 2019. Therefore, applicants are advising to don’t neglect to download SPSC General Duty Medical Officer Admit Card 2019.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||General Duty Medical GDMO|
|Board of Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission Sikkim PSC|
|No of Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
spscskm.gov.in @ SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019 Eligibility Details
Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government. The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 31/05/2019 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 31/05/2019 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019
Exam Pattern SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019
|Exam Types||Papers||Subjects Name||Marks||Durations|
| Objective Type & Conventional Type
||1||General Ability and Preventive Social and Community Medicine||300||3 hours|
|2||General Medicine and Pediatrics||300||3 hours|
|3||Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics||300||3 hours|
- Once, the candidate clears the Written Test, he/she will be eligible for the Personal Interview which will be of 100 marks.
- Very Soon the Sikkim Public Service Commission will release the Admit cards for General Duty Medical Officer Exam 2018 at the official website which is spscskm.gov.in.
- Candidates can download the SPSC GDMO Hall Ticket 2018 by following the simple steps in the next section.
- The candidate has to choose the correct answer and mark it on the OMR sheet.
- The candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- There will be a paper containing 300 questions of 300 marks.
- The time duration will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- There will also be negative marking of ¼ mark for every wrong answer.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
For Other Details
SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019 Notification – Check Here
SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SPSC
Download SPSC General Duty Medical GDMO 2019 Interview Call Letter