Sikkim Public Service Commission SPSC MPHW Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Multi Purpose Health Worker Interview Call Letter available here. SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW Selection Process, SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW Eligibility, SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW Document verification and etc. SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019 Admit Card Download
Meanwhile, the aspirants have to check the details printed on the SPSC Sikkim MPHW Admit Card 2019. If at all any printing mistakes or any wrong data found on the SPSC MPHW Admit Card, forward it to the official board before the exam date.
In the examination hall, SPSC MPHW Admit Card 2019 plays a major role. Are you curious to know the date of releasing of www.spscskm.gov.in MPHW Admit Card 2019? for the written exam which will be conducted soon. If that’s what you want to know, on this very page you should be in touch with us. Why because we are going to provide you the latest news here.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary
|Name of Exam
|Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW
|Board of Organization
|Sikkim Public Service Commission SPSC
|No of Vacancy
|Date of Exam
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket
spscskm.gov.in @ SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019 Eligibility
Class X passed from a recognized board with Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) / ANM Training with minimum period of 18 (eighteen) months from any recognized institute and registered with the State Nursing Council.
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up the 24(twenty four) posts of Multi-Purpose Health Worker (F) / ANM on temporary regular basis in the Level 10 of the Pay Matrix in the Sikkim State Subordinate Nursing Service under H.C,H.S & F.W Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment. All applications are invited through online mode only. www.spscskm.gov.in.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019
Exam Pattern SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019 Notification – Check Here
SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.spscskm.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SPSC
Download SPSC Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW 2019 Interview Call Letter