Sri Sri University Admit Card 2020: Download the Hall Ticket for Sri Sri University Common Entrance Test (SSU CET) for 2020-21 Admission. After the candidate submitted their application, the Sri Sri University Exam committee will check the details given in the application form and the eligibility of the candidate. If all information given by the candidate is perfect, then they will send the Admit card for Entrance exam through e-mail. Candidate can download the admit card from his/her e-mail id. Presently, the Admit Card issuing dates has not yet finalized by the University. Candidate can apply for the exam and wait till Admit card details pop up in the official portal.
Sri Sri University (SSU CET) Admit Card 2020
The Admit card issuing date will be announced in the Sri Sri University Website srisriuniversity.edu.in, so the candidate should frequently check the site to know the exact date. After the release of Admit Card, the candidate should check their e-mail, because Admit cards will be sent to all the applicants by email. The Admit card is like an Entry Pass to the SSU-CET Exam Hall, so keep it safe. In case, of any damage or misplace of Admit card, no worry, you can take another print out of the Admit card from your e-mail. Make sure you don’t delete the SSU e-mails until you get the admission from the University.
Details in the Sri Sri University Hall Ticket
The Admit card will have the information, which the candidate has filled in the Application form. Candidates should check whether all information given in the Admit card is correct. In case of any incorrect information, the candidate should contact the Sri Sri University with the proof for correcting the details in the Admit Card.
- Candidate Name
- Registration Number /Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Course Applied For
- Date of the Examination
- Starting Time and Ending Time of the examination
- The venue of the Examination
- Address of the Venue
- Photo and Signature of the candidate
Obviously, the Instructions followed in the Entrance Exam, Rules and regulations will be given in the Admit Card.
General Instructions of SSU University Admit Card 2020
- Candidates should bring the Hard Copy of the printed Admit Card to the Hall ticket without fail. The invigilator will not allow any candidate without Hall Ticket.
- A valid ID Proof – (Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter Id, Passport, etc…)
- Mobile phone, Calculators, Electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the SSU CET Exam hall.
- No candidate can leave the examination hall before 1.5 hrs
- Printed materials like books and papers which candidate can take assistance is also strictly prohibited inside the Sri Sri University Common Entrance Test 2020.
Sri Sri University Exam Centers 2020
Prepare for SSUCET 2020 Exams
The Sri Sri University adopts industry-oriented curriculum which makes it look like a corporate campus. The candidates, who are going to take the entrance exam, should develop skills to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. They should also understand and develop a diverse and rapidly changing the global business environment. Finally, Students should have the skills to identify issues in a variety of context, apply decision-making techniques using both quantitative and qualitative analysis.