Sri Sri University Syllabus and Exam Pattern: The Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Sri Sri University Entrance Exam 2020 for UG and PG courses are available at the official Website. Candidates can visit the official website of SSU University to know more details about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Sri Sri University Admission 2020. The Admission procedure for UG and PG programs at Sri Sri University is merit-based – either on the basis of Sri Sri University Common Entrance Test (SSU CET) or on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exams. In this article, we will give a brief description of the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the Sri Sri University Admission.
Sri Sri University Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode of Exam – Written Test
- Model of Question – Multiple-choice Type
- Negative Marks – No Negative Marks are given for wrong answers
- The theme of Entrance Exam – To evaluate the aptitude of applicants through areas as relevant to each subject.
- Language – Exam will be conducted in English language only, however, it is exempted for language papers.
Sri Sri University Syllabus 2020
For Under Graduate Programs, the syllabus will be based on Class XI and XII topics as prepared by the Council Board of School Education (COBSE), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT).
For Post Graduate Programs, the syllabus will be based on their concerned Undergraduate/ Bachelor’s topics. The syllabus topics as prepared by the Sri Sri University (SSU) Authorities. Candidates can refer Sri Sri University Bachelor program syllabus to prepare for SSU CET PG 2020.
Moreover, the syllabus and the exam pattern of SSU CET 2020 is in general terms. To know in-depth details of a particular course, the candidate can visit the Sri Sri University Website.
SSU CET Exam Details 2020
*GDPI – Group Discussion and Personal Interview
*PI – Personal Interview
|ENTRANCE EXAM||GD & PI / ONLY PI||RESULTS|
|Sunday, 11th April 2020||Not Applicable||25th April 2020|
06th May 2020
|Sunday, 19th Jan 2020||09th Feb 2020||17th Feb 2020|
26th Feb 2020
Sri Sri University Common Entrance Exam 2020
In the SSU website, the General Exam Pattern of the SSU CET 2020 has been given. The course wise or program wise exam pattern is not given individually. Candidates, who wish to refer the exam pattern in the official website can follow the below steps
- First, visit the official website of Sri Sri University (SSU) – srisriuniversity.edu.in
- Second, in the menu bar (at the top of the home page of SSU Website), select Admission menu.
- In the Admission menu, select the sub-menu ‘Admission Guideline’. The Admission portal will open will all the information regarding SSU CET 2020 will be displayed.
- Search for Pattern of SSU Exam Pattern. The page will scroll to the details of General Pattern of SSU CET.
- Candidates, who are going to apply for SSU CET 2020, can make use of the pattern to practice questions for the entrance exams.