SRMJEEE Counselling 2020: SRMJEEE 2020 exam organized by the SRM University in April 2020 for all applied candidates, after the exam completion the results will be published in last week of April 2020 through the official website of SRM University. SRMJEEE 2020 results announcement, the Admission / Selection Procedures, Cutoff, Merit List, Counselling Date will be declared for all the qualified candidates. Candidates are advised to read the below article for getting more related information about SRMJEEE selection process, cut off, merit list.
SRMJEEE 2020 Selection Procedure
1. Candidates shall invite for counselling session based on the rank obtained in SRMJEEE (UG)
2. One or more counselling sessions will be held depending on the vacancy of seats.
3. Candidates can choose their preferred specialization/branch of study in a particular campus based on subject to the availability of seats at that point of time.
4. Upon selection of specialization/branch full tuition fees and other applicable fees have to be paid at the time of counselling
5. Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL) will be issued to confirm the candidate’s admission.
SRMJEEE 2020 Score card/Merit List
After the official announcement of the result, the merit list will prepare for the candidates who have cleared the SRMJEEE entrance examination with qualified marks. SRMJEEE score card shall download through the official page of SRM University. The score card contains the exam status and the candidate’s details.
Mentioned Details on SRMJEEE 2020 Score Card
SRMJEEE rank card contains the important details which are described as follows.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Register Number
- Date of Birth
- Overall Rank
- Obtained Marks
- Qualifying Status
SRMJEEE Cutoff Marks 2020
Cutoff mark is the required mark for getting admission at the participating institution. Students who have met the eligible mark will participate in the counselling process will be conducted by the exam conducting authority. Every year the cutoff shall define by the participating institution/university as per the below-mentioned factors.
- Number of seats
- Number of candidates appearing in the examination
- Difficulty level of examination
- Previous year cutoff marks.
SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling/Admission Procedure
All the shortlisted candidates from the entrance examination will be called for the counselling process based on the merit list. Students should first need to register themselves and fill the counselling application form for participating in the admission process. SRMJEEE counselling will conduct either in online or offline mode. Based on the merit list and cutoff aspirants can get the admission at SRM University.
At the time online counselling, students have to choose the courses of study and institution. Finally, they should submit all the original documents at the time of counselling to the allotted institution/university. If once the seat will allocate for a candidate, they should have to report the allotted institution within the stipulated time.
Necessary Documents for Counselling Procedure
Candidates should bring the below-mentioned original documents for the counselling process at the allotted institution/college/university. Candidate’s Photograph
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheets
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- SRMJEEE 2020 Admit card
Candidates are advised to check the Counselling Procedure, Counselling Schedule, seat availability of the participating institutions/colleges by viewing the SRM University official page.