SRMS EET Application Form 2020: The application form for SRMS EET 2020 will be available in the month of January. Students can fill online application form at the official page of srms.ac.in. Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test is a national level entrance exam which is organized for providing the admission into UG / PG courses in the domain of Engineering. The entrance exam will be conducted in the month of May 2020. Here we have mentioned the detailed information about SRMS EET 2020 Application Form such as exam dates, application fees, online and offline application form procedure, etc.
SRMS EET Application Form Dates 2020
|Application form starts||January 2020|
|Offline register last date||April 2020|
|Online register last date||May 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Result Date||May 2020|
|Counselling Starting Date||May 2020|
SRMS EET 2020 Application Form
SRMS EET application form 2020 will be available either in the online or offline mode from tentatively on 1st week of January 2020 at SRMS official website. Students very first should register themselves for the SRMS EET exam 2020 via the online / offline registration. In the Registration process, candidates are must provide their basic details for getting the login credentials. Candidates should log in with the valid credentials on the candidate’s login portal for applying the SRMS EET 2020 Application Form.
How to Fill the SRMS Application form
- View the official website https://www.srms.ac.in
- Enter into the home page
- Select the application form
- Students should fill the basic details asked in the form
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photo and signature
- The final step is to pay the application fees by using a debit card, credit card
- A confirmation page will open
- Applicant can take a print out for future use
Details asked in the application form
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- Blood Group
- Name of the Parent / Guardian
- Occupation of the Parent’s / Guardian’s
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Educational Details
- Choice of Campus
- Preference of Examination Centers
- Candidates can download the application form for offline registration in the official page.
- Fill the details asked in the form.
- Attach the application fees as DD for Rs.1000.
- Send to the following address
The Admission Coordinator,
SRMS Engineering Institutions,
N-3 Rampur Garden,
The application fees for the candidates from the General and reserved category is Rs.1000/-
Eligibility Criteria of SRMS EET 2020
- Applicants should have passed 12th standard with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized board / university.
- Candidates who appearing in the 12th examination are also eligible for applying the entrance exam.
- Candidates should have secured the well score in the examination of JEE / UPSEE.
The admission through SRMS EET 2020 will be made in the following three colleges;
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Bareilly
- SRMS College of Engineering, Technology & Research, Bareilly
- SRM Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow.
The admission for B.Tech candidates in the SRMS Institution, based on the courses offered in the three campuses.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer and Science Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology