Junior Hindi Translators Examination will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission SSC, all the applicants are starts the preparation based on prescribed syllabus and exam pattern. We have discussed How to qualify, syllabus based preparation, how to crack SSC JHT exam, what are steps are used, recommended books, etc. candidates who want to know full information, read the below article fully and make beneficial from us.
- Initially, candidates should know the complete details of SSC JHT Syllabus and Exam Pattern before the preparation starts.
- Collect the necessary subject materials and start preparation for the source of the important topics of the exam respectively. Candidates can refer to online preparation material and notes for more help to prepare for getting more relevant details of preparation.
- Check the official website of SSC for Junior Hindi Translators for getting things updates to collect the latest announcement by the exam organizer. Take a time table/date sheet from the official page for making a schedule for further preparation before the official exam commencement.
- Do practice exam with the help of previous question paper of SSC JHT exam to know the exam performance and estimated marks obtained in the exam. candidates can get an estimated score and find the occurring mistakes to rectify those questions before the exam starts.
- Time management is one of the most important factors used for all the exams if candidates who are well preparing and know the answer to all the questions but less timing there is no use for fulfilling the exam to attend all the questions.
- A sample exam, candidates fix the timing for section-wise to answer the given questions for the SSC JHT Exam. candidates who can complete the given duration to answer all the questions after practicing managing the time of the exam.
- Candidates are required to learn the shortcut methods for objective and subjective sections. It is most useful to complete the exam within the given and utilize it for the next section of the exam.
- Paper 1 – Objective Type Questions – General Hindi, English – 100 questions – 100 marks – 2Hrs.
- Paper 2 – Translation & Essay – 200 marks – 2 Hrs.
- Total marks – 400 Marks.
Click Here To Get SSC JHT Syllabus https://exams.careerspages.com/ssc-jht-junior-hindi-translator-syllabusprevious-papersexam-patternssc-nic-in/
- For every correct answer award 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer deduct 0.25 mark.
HINDI TO ENGLISH TRANSLATOR BOOK – STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE BY SC GUPTA
SSC Junior-Senior Hindi Translator Pradhyapak Exam Book Guide by RPH Editorial Board
SSC JUNIOR/SENIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR EXAM GUIDE BY RPH EDITORIAL BOARD 2017
SSC Junior-Senior Hindi Translator Practice Workbook By Arihant Experts 2017
SSC JUNIOR/SENIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR PRACTICE BOOK BY ARIHANT EXPERTS 2017
SSC Senior Junior Hindi Translators Exam Guide Practice Book by Lal Jain
SSC SENIOR/JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR EXAM GUIDE & PRACTICE BOOK BY LAL JAIN