SSSIHL Application Form 2020: The application form of SSSIHL Admission 2020 will be available in December 2019. Candidates can get the SSSIHL 2020 application form in the mode of online or offline. Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (SSSIHL) is a Deemed University providing free education to students at all levels UG / PG / Diploma courses. The institute is located in Puttaparthi town, Ananthapur district in Andhra Pradesh. Moreover, SSSIHL conducts Admission Tests for all majors to provide admission to the university. However, the admission is purely on merit basis. In addition, engaged or married candidates are restricted to apply in SSSIHL.
SSSIHL Application Form Dates 2020
|Availability of Online Application form||The first week of Dec 2019|
|Availability of Paper Application form by hand or By Post||The first week of Dec 2019|
|The final date for sale of Paper forms and
|29 February 2020|
|Deadline for receipt of all completed applications by SSSIHL||10 Mar 2020|
|Dispatch of Admissions Tests entrance cards to eligible candidates||1 January 2020 onwards|
|The final list of candidates eligible for admissions tests is published||31 Mar 2020|
|Written Tests & Interviews (for all programs).||17-30 Apr 2020|
|Admissions Test Results||1st week of May 2020|
|Provisional list of candidates selected for admissions is published||1st week of May 2020|
|Reporting date for candidates selected for admissions||31 May 2020|
|The Academic Year 2020 commences on||1 Jun 2020|
SSSIHL 2020 Application Form
There are two ways to apply for SSSIHL
- Online – Visit www.sssihl.edu.in
- Paper – Get a paper application form
- By hand – Pick up a Paper Application form
- By Post – Get a Paper Application form posted to candidates
1. Online SSSIHL Application Form 2020
- Visit the Website – www.sssihl.edu.in
- Check for Online Application for 2020
- It is mandatory to have an e-mail Id.
- Fill the form with appropriate details
- After completed, save the application form (in pdf format) on your computer.
- Take a printout of the filled Application form.
- How to Apply for the Admission Test in SSSIHL 2020
2a. SSSIHL Paper Application – By Hand
For Paper Application by hand, the candidate (friend or family member can come on behalf of the candidate) should visit the Sri Sathya Sai Institution of Higher Learning Admission Office and get the Application form
2b. SSSIHL Paper Application – By Post
In this case, the Application form is sent by post to the candidate. For this, they need to send a letter to the Admission Office of the Sri Sathya Sai Institution.
SSSIHL Application Form Procedure
After filling all the details in the Application form, the candidate must send the following along with the written request for each application.
- A Demand Draft (DD) of Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs.100 should be drawn on the favor of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, payable at SBI, Prasanthi Nilayam/Puttaparthi.
- Online applicants can pay the fee online but print the electronic receipt of payment and attach a copy of it or online applicants can also take DD or IPO of Rs.100.
- Your name and complete postal address along with programs for which application form is required and which programs you would like to apply to.
- Complete postal address and phone number for correspondence.
- Supporting Documents
- Statement of Marks (for PG)
- One Additional Passport size photograph
- Photocopies of Statement of marks X & XI Std/I year Junior College (for UG)
- Co-curricular Achievements Certificates (Optional)
Staple the filled application form with all the supporting materials, then, seal them in an A4 sized envelope. Also write the Application ID, Application number and course on the envelope that you are posting. Post the completed application, so that the post reaches the university before the last day of the submission deadline. Above all, late application reaching after the deadline date will be rejected. It is compulsory that all application are posted through Register post or Courier Service
Eligibility Criteria for SSSIHL Admission 2020
Applicants can fill the application form after checking and ensuring the eligibility aspects of the desired courses in the UG and PG. Below we have mentioned the detailed eligibility requirements of SSSIHL 2020.
Eligibility Requirements for UG
- Firstly, 10+2 years of schooling from a recognized board (CBSE or equivalent)
- Either passed or appeared for Final exams at XII level before Admissions Test
- Secondly, XII Standard: 55% or more (English) and 60% or more (Aggregate including English)
- (If not appeared for XII Standard exams, X and XI Standard marks will be considered)
- Finally, Age: preferably below 19 years as of 31st May in the year of admission
Eligibility Requirement for PG
- Firstly, 10+2 years of schooling and 3 years of university (total 15 years) as recognized by SSSIHL
- Either passed or appeared for Final exams at Bachelor’s degree level before the date of Admissions Test
- Secondly, Bachelor’s degree: 50% or more (English) and 60% or more (Aggregate incl. English) or CGPA aggregate of 6 or more (10-point scale) and 5 or more (10-point scale) in English (If not appeared for Bachelor’s degree final exams, aggregate marks in all the preceding Years/Semesters put together marks will be considered)
- Finally, Age: preferably below 23 years as of 31st May in the year of admission.
Indeed, visit the Official SSSIHL portal for Course wise eligible criteria. To clarify, The Eligibility requirement given above on 2019 based information.