St. Jhon’s Medical College Counselling 2020: Admission for MBBS and Super Speciality, and MD/MS PG courses offered at St. Jhon’s Medical College and admission for Nursing and Allied Health Sciences colleges are open now. Students can follow the instructions given below regarding St. Jhon’s Medical College Counselling for PG Admission 2020.
St. Jhon’s Medical College Counselling 2020
The admission for MD/MS PG Courses at St. Jhon’s Medical College is based on the scores from PG NEET 2020. The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts St. Jhon’s Medical College Counselling as common counseling between institutions under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Seat Matrix for PG Admission 2020
|DEGREE COURSES (3 YEARS)||CATEGORY 1||CATEGORY 2||CATEGORY 3||CATEGORY 4||TOTAL|
|M.D. Community Health||2||2||2||6|
|M.D. Emergency Medicine||1||1|
|M.D. Forensic Medicine||1||1|
|M.D. General Medicine||2||4||2||1||9|
|M.S. General Surgery||1||2||1||1||5|
|M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2||2||2||2||8|
|M.D. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||1||1||2|
|M.D. Radio diagnosis||2||2||1||5|
|M.D.Transfusion Medicine & Immuno Haematology.||1||1|
- Category 1 – Roman Catholic Religious Sisters (Nuns) with two-year rural service in SJMC approved centers
- Category 2 – SJMC Alumni with Rural Service
- Category 3 -Roman Catholics Christian All India Open Merit
- Category 4 – General Open Merit)
St. Jhon’s Medical College Counselling for PG Courses is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority by common counselling. Students can apply using the scores from the NEET PG 2020 examination. There is also an official admission website from the university with details of St. Jhon’s Medical College Counselling. Admission in St.Jhon’s Medical College is based on reservations for Roman Catholics and SJMC Alumni with Rural Service. Candidates have to submit the required proof to get the reservation seats during the admission process.
|S. No||Courses||Admission Fee||Refundable Deposits||Annual Tuition & others||Total College Fees||Total College & RGUHS Fees|
MD Forensic Med
MD Gen Med,
MD Emer Med,
MD Transf Med. &
MS Gen Surg.
Documents need to be submitted
- M.B.B.S. Degree or Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Statements of marks of all M.B.B.S. Examinations
- Caste Certificate (if SC/ST /OBC).
- Compulsory Rotating Internship Certificate.
- State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution from where the candidate completed the M.B.B.S. Course.
- Photocopies of certificates showing distinctions, scholarships, honors, medals at MBBS and extracurricular activities at Intercollegiate or State level
- Post-graduate diploma certificate, if any.
- For former students of this institution, a certificate of service in rural and underserved areas in this country, issued by the Director of SJNAHS in the format is given above
- NEET (PG) 2019-Results
- Transfer certificates (Students from colleges other than St. John’s Medical College)
- Migration Certificate and Eligibility Certificate for Students from Universities other than RGUHS.
St. Jhon’s National Academy of Health Sciences
St. Jhon’s Medical College, Hospital, College of Nursing are institutions under the common name of St. Jhon’s National Academy of Health Sciences. The university was founded by the Catholic Bishop’s Conference of India (CBCI) in Bangalore.
University offers MBBS, Super Speciality Medical courses like Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, and others. The Postgraduate courses include M.D in Anaesthesia, Anatomy, ENT, Microbiology, Physiology, and others.
There are special reservations for Roman Catholic Religious Nuns, SJMC Rural Service Alumni, and Roman Catholic Christian in this university. St. Jhon’s Medical College is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.