SUAT2020 Application form or Registration are starts in the month of March and ended on May 2020, candidates who can apply for this entrance exam through online mode by visiting the official website of Sharda University. Get more information about SUAT 2020 entrance exam registration, application fee, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern are clearly discussed in the below article. Candidates who should apply for this exam before the last date of application submission.
Application Form Availability Date: month of March 2020
Last date for the submission of Application Form: month of May 2020
Examination Date: month of May 2020
Admit Card Download: month of May 2020
Result Declaration: in the month of May/June 2020
- Candidates who can apply for this exam through both online and offline mode, all the eligible candidates who can apply for this entrance exam through official website of Sharda University.
- After filling the application form, candidates should pay the application fee of ₹1000 through online mode.
- Cash Payment: Submitted at Sharda University Fee Counter or Deposit Cash at Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch.
- Online Payment: Through Credit Card/Debit Card
- Demand Draft: Drawn for Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
SUAT will consist of 100 objective type questions on the computer based test duration of 90 minutes. SUAT basically tests Problem Solving skills, Analytical Skills and Language Proficiency of the candidates. There is no provision of negative marking.
For Under Graduate (Bio) courses, the preparation subjects of English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
for Under Graduate (Non-PCM) courses, the preparation subjects are General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
For Under Graduate (PCM) courses, the preparation subjects of English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
- Tech + MBA integrated,
- Tech + M. Tech integrated,
BBA, B. Com, BBA + MBA integrated,
Journalism & Mass Communication & Design,
Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B. Sc in all disciplines.
Do’s & Dont’s at Attest Centre.
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for all Under Graduate programs is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Pre-qualification criteria for all Post Graduate programs is graduation from any recognized college/university in India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in Under Graduate courses, applicants must be at least 17 years till 31st December of the academic year to which they are seeking admission, and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Candidate will have to carry two copies of hall ticket to the examination centre with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SUAT, without which the candidate will not be eligible to sit for the test.
- At the exam centre the proctor will check Candidate’s Hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification/validation during the time of Personal Interview.
- Use of mobile phones and calculators are not allowed inside the test room.