SUAT Syllabus 2020: Candidates can Download SUAT 2020 Syllabus PDF from this page. Aspirants who will prepare the SUAT 2020 exam should follow the syllabus & Exam Pattern of Sharda University Admission Test. Sharda University entrance test will be conducted in the month of July 2020. Applicants can fill the application form of SUAT within stipulated time period at the official page of Sharda University. SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) is a university level exam which is conducted once a year. This page clarifies the details about the SUAT 2020 syllabus and exam pattern.
SUAT 2020 Overview
||SUAT 2020 (Sharda University Admission Test)
||UG & PG
||Once a year
SUAT 2020 Syllabus
The students who applied for the entrance exam SUAT 2020 need to start the preparation. The candidate with well preparation only can able to get good marks and enter into the university through merit list. The students should study the syllabus first to get an idea about the entrance exam. The syllabus is covered from 11th and 12th standard books. The applicants can easily complete the syllabus without any struggle.
Sharda University Exam Syllabus
The syllabus contains the subject wise topics. The syllabus for SUAT 2020 exam will come under from the classes of 10th, 12th standard. And some extra topics also included in the syllabus are as follows;
|Under- Graduate Category
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
||Class 11th and 12th
||Basic Questions (current affairs, sports etc..,)
|General Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning
|Under- Graduate Category (Non PCM)
|Under- Graduate Category (PCM)
|English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Mechanical Waves and Ray Optics
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Boding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases, Liquids and Solids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements
- p-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Sets and Functions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statistics and Probability
SUAT Exam Dates
|Application release Date
|Application last Date
|Admit Card Date
SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
||1 Hr 30 Minutes
||Multiple Choice Questions
Why Syllabus is Needed?
- Syllabus is basic to create any subjects or new books.
- The syllabus gives the outline / hint about the subjects or any other books.
- It covers the important topics of the subjects.