TANCET 2020 is also known as TamilNadu Common Entrance Test conducted for providing admission to candidates in MBA, MCA, M. Arch, and more other degree programs. Application Form is available on online only. TANCET 2020 exam is a state level entrance examination. TANCET 2020 Exam is organized for candidates by the Anna University. TANCET 2020 exam also provides admission to candidates in several Institution across the state.
TANCET 2020 Applying Procedures
The Applying Procedures for TANCET 2020 entrance exam are as follows
- Candidates must login to the official site by entering the registered e-mail id and password.
- Candidates must enter all the required details on the application form and must click the submit button
- Candidates must upload the photograph of the required size.
- After filling all the details candidates must pay the application fee on online.
- After paying the application fee candidates must take a printout of the TANCET 2020 application form.
TANCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria determines whether the candidate is eligible for appearing in TANCET 2020 exam or not.
|MBA||Candidates must have pass bachelor degree from a recognized board or institution
Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks
Candidates who belong to reserved category must score 45% marks.
|MCA||Candidates must have studied mathematics at 10+2 level or at the graduate level.
Candidate must score 50% marks
Candidates who belong to Reserved category must have scored 45% marks.
Candidates who are appearing for the TANCET 2020 entrance examination must have qualified the above-mentioned eligibility criteria.
TANCET 2020 Application Fee
The Application fee for TANCET 2020 examination are as follows
- Candidates who belong to general category must pay RS.500
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ SCA Candidates must pay RS.250 as an application fee
- Candidates must pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay through debit card, credit card or through net banking.