TAPMI 2020 is also called as T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is an institution of India which provides Two Year Post Graduate Programme in the Management. This Exam also Important and offers Post-Graduate Programme in HealthCare Management.
TAPMI 2020 Application Fee
Candidates are Requested to Pay a non – refundable Application Fe. The Application Fee for TAPMI 2017 are as follows
- The Application Fee for 1 Program is RS.1500
- Application Fee for 2 Programmes is RS.2500
- Application Fee for 3 Programmes is Rs.3500
- Candidates can Pay the Application Fee either through cash or DD (Demand Draft)
TAPMI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Eligibility Criteria Before Applying for the TAPMI 2020 Exam. Once a Candidates have fulfilled the Eligibility Criteria they will be Eligible for Appearing in the TAPMI 2020 Exam. The Eligibility Criteria for TAPMI 2020 are as follows
- Candidates must have obtained a Valid Score in the CAT 2019.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree from any Recognised University with a Minimum of 50% Marks in Aggerate Marks.
At the time of Notification, Release Application Process will be Commenced. Candidates can Apply for TAPMI 2020 Exam through Online Mode, they can apply on it by giving the Required details on it and by clicking the Submit Button. TAPMI 2020 Application Form will be submitted through Online mode.
TAPMI 2020 Important Dates
The Important dates for TAPMI 2020 are as follows
TAPMI 2020 Application Form are made on Available on – November
Last Date for Applying CAT Basis Score – January
Last Date for Applying XAT & GMAT Score 2020 – January