Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam (TB JEE 2020) conducts this exam in a state level conducted by the directorate of higher education. This exam is conducted annually for seeking admissions to various engineering programs. Candidates who pass from the norms of the eligibility criteria are only eligible for appearing in this exam. This exam is expected to be held in the month of April 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for TB JEE 2020
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and should be a resident of Tripura state.
- Candidate should have studied 12th examination with science stream and should have obtained 50% marks.
- Candidates parents should have been living in Tripura state for at least ten years.
- Candidate of ex-service are also eligible to appear for this exam, and their parents should be living in Tripura for five years
TB JEE 2020 Examination Fee
The Examination Fee for TB JEE 2020 are as follows
- For SC & ST candidates – RS.300
- For UR candidates – RS.350
- For BPL SC & ST candidates – RS. 200
- For BPL UR – RS. 250
Candidates can also pay their fees through online and offline mode by taking DD in favor of the official address of the TB JEE 2020.
Exam Pattern for TB JEE 2020
The exam pattern for this exam is as follows
- Total number of questions – 50 questions (5 questions from each subject)
- Subjects involved in – physics, chemistry, maths, Biology.
- Questions are based on multiple choice based type.
- Duration of this exam is 2 hours.
- The examination is done in pen & paper mode.
Offline Form for TB JEE 2020
The offline form for TB JEE is available on the official site and candidates can download the form from it and fill the required details on it and should send to the official address mentioned on the official site.