TERI University Entrance Exam Pattern 2020: TERI SAS Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus details are explained detailed below. TERI SAS Entrance Exam is conducted online for shortlisting the candidates applied. The one-hour long online test will consist of one paper with 100 multiple-choice questions. Admissions to MBA program is based on CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT scores. Candidates without valid scores from these exams can opt for the TERI SAS Entrance exam.
TERI SAS Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The admission for TERI university will be based on the online test conducted by the deemed university and interview. The notification for the online test will be released in leading newspapers every year. Interested students can apply using the official website.
TERI University Exam Pattern 2020
- The online test will be of one-hour duration.
- It will comprise 100 multiple choice questions in 3 sections
- Proficiency in English 30
- Analytical reasoning 40
- Quantitative ability 30
- The marking system will be as follows:
- Each right answer +4
- Each wrong answer -1
- There are no individual section cut-off marks
TERI University Exam Centers
|The common online test is likely to be conducted at the following centers*|
|Location of the center||Centre code||Location of the center||Centre code|
* The choice of the center is to be indicated in the application form. Centre’s are likely to change depending on the number of students.
TERI SAS Entrance Exam Admit card
The admit card for the entrance exam with the details like examination center will be issued by the university through email. Applicants should take a printout of the admit card. Applicants have to bring the admit card to the exam center for the TERI SAS Entrance exam to gain access to the exam hall. Candidates can apply the TERI University Admission through the TERI University Application Form.
Instructions for Online Entrance Examination
- Candidates should report t the exam center 30 minutes before the exam for ID verification.
- Along with the admit card, applicants also have to produce any one of the following photo identity copies for verification.
- Driving license
- College / Institute Identity card
- Credit / Debit Card with photograph
- Voter ID card
- PAN card (or) UID(Aadhaar) card
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before 30 minutes are over.
- Laptops, Calculators, Cell phones, Cameras, Beepers or any similar electronic equipment, Digital Diaries or any pieces of paper are not allowed inside the exam hall. Any kind of unfair means will lead to disqualification.
Download TERI SAS Sample Paper
Applicants can check the sample paper for the online entrance test using the link given below. The sample paper contains the reference questions from the three categories of test.