The Design Village Admission 2020: The application form for the Design Village Entrance Exam 2020 should be filled before 28th December 2019. Students interested in design can apply for the entrance examination. The Design Village Entrance Exam is scheduled on 5th January 2020. Candidates can get admission into various UG and PG courses at the TDV by applying through the Design Village Entrance Exam Application Form.
The Design Village Application Form 2020
- Last Date of Form Submission – 28th Dec 2019
- Download Admit Card – 1st Jan 2020
- Written Exam & Studio Test – 5th Jan 2020
- Result Announcement – 20th Jan 2020
- Written Exam & Studio Test – 26th April 2020 (Second Phase)
The Design Village Admission 2020
The admission process for the TDV includes an entrance examination that will be conducted in various cities including in India. The entrance examination tests the students regarding their creativity, Design knowledge, Design expertise, and out of the box thinking capabilities.
Eligibility Criteria of Design Village Admission
|UG||Minimum 50% score in Higher Secondary Examination or Class XII equivalent. Get through the TDV Design Entrance Test|
|PG||The candidate must be a graduate (10+2+3/4) or equivalent with a minimum 50% score. The degree must be from a related creative field or supported with relevant work experience.|
The Design Village Application Form
- Use https://thedesignvillage.org/application/ for the online application form.
- Fill in the basic details and upload photographs
- Fill the educational details and select the choice of course
- Select the test center for the entrance examination.
- Fill in parent details and submit the application.
- Pay the application fee Rs.2000 online using the card or net banking.
- Check for the confirmation email with the Application ID
Courses offered in TDV
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Design in Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Design in Product Design
- Bachelor of Design in Space and Interior Design
- Bachelor of Design in Interaction Design
- Bachelor of Design in Fashion and Textile Design
- Bachelor of Design in Transportation and Mobility Design
- Master of Design
- Master of Design in Graphic Design
- Master of Design in Product Design
- Master of Design in Space and Interior Design
- Master of Design in Fashion & Textile Design
- Master of Interaction Design
UG: Candidates are selected based on the following,
- Entrance examination
- Situation test
- Group Discussion / Interview
- Students can also present their design portfolio for review.
PG: Candidates are chosen on the basis of an interview and portfolio review. Candidates with work experience and valid statements of purpose are preferred.
The Design Village
The Design Village is one of the advanced and innovative design schools in India. The TDV is based out of Noida, New Delhi. It offers both master’s and bachelor’s degrees in various design fields. The TDV is famous for its creative teaching methods and a strong focus on real-world application of design. There are multiple partnerships and exchange programs with the best design schools across the world including, Domaine de Boisbuchet, France and L’École de design Nantes Atlantique, and TU Delft, Netherlands.