TIFR GS Answer Key 2020: The official answer key of TIFR GS / JGEEBILS 2020 entrance exam is yet to be released by the TIFR Authorities. Students can download the answer keys for the various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science. The TIFR GS-2020 exam got over by 8 December 2019. Candidates are rushing for the answer key, on the internet, but unfortunately, there is only unofficial answer keys are present on the internet. Candidate can refer unofficial Answer keys for guidance purposes only. Patiently wait till the TIFR GS-2020 official answer key release. Through Answer key candidates can probably find their result before the announcement of the Merit list.
TIFR GS / JGEEBILS 2020 Answer Key
After the official answer key release, the candidate can download the answer key which will be in pdf format. The Answer key will have the questions and the correct answers for all questions. With the help of the Answer key, the candidate can estimate their results. The candidate should keep in mind that the marking scheme is different from course to course. It is expected that before the result, the TIFR GS-2020 will release the answer key for all subjects.
About TIFR GS 2020 Entrance Exam
|Exam Name||Nationwide Graduate School Entrance Examination (GS-2020)|
|Joint Graduate Entrance Exam Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Science (JGEEBILS)|
|Entrance Exam conducted for||Ph.D., and Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D.|
|Conducting Body||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Page Information||Answer Key GS-2020|
|Type of Institution||Deemed University|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Exam|
|Frequency||Once in a Year|
|Selection Process||Online Entrance Exam, Interview|
|Affiliated Locations||Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad|
|Major Specialization||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, System Science|
Download TIFR GS/JGEEBILS Answer Key 2020
Candidates are advised to follow the below steps to download the answer key of TIFR/JGEEBILS GS-2020.
- Visit the official website of TIFR GS-2020
- Select the scrolling marquee with the Answer Key for GS-2020
- After selecting, the window may ask for Login Details, Enter the User Id and Password
- Now you are logged in, Select the course and specialization to get the Answer Key
- The Answer key will be in PDF format. So Download and Save the page to your computer.
- If necessary take a print out of it and check your scores.
How to calculate GS-2020 score?
Research candidates can refer the official answer key of TIFR GS-2020 to calculate their scores in the entrance exam, which is conducted on 8 December 2019. Candidates need to follow the below steps to calculate
- After the release, if the official answer key from TIFR GS-2020, candidates can compare their answers with the official answer key.
- Candidates should be very careful while checking the answer key, no mismatch of an answer should be made. If mismatch happens then the candidate will get a wrong score.
- Count the correct answers and incorrect answers for the whole question paper. If a question is not attempting then 0 marks will be awarded for that question.
- As per the grading scheme, allocate marks to the correct answers and find the total marks or Correct answers. Finally, subtract the count of wrong answers.
- Now you will get the GS-2020 Entrance exam score.
Courses Offered in TIFR
|Mathematics – Ph.D and Integrated M.Sc. – Ph.D||School of Mathematics, TIFR Mumbai|
|Centre for Applicable Mathematics (CAM), Bangalore|
|International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS), Bangalore|
Ph.D and Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D
|Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics|
|Department of Condensed Matter Physics & Materials Science|
|Dept of High Energy Physics|
|Department of Nuclear & Atomic Physics|
|Department of Theoretical Physics|
|National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA), Pune|
|Interdisciplinary Sciences, Hyderabad (TIFR-H)|
|International Centre for Theoretical Sciences|
Ph.D and Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D
|Department of Chemical Sciences, TIFR, Mumbai|
|TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences, Hyderabad (TIFR-H)|
|Biology Ph.D., Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D and M.Sc.||Department of Biological Sciences, TIFR, Mumbai|
|National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bangalore|
|Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D., and M.Sc. (Wildlife Biology & Conservation) programs.|
|Interdisciplinary Sciences (TCIS), Hyderabad|
|Computer & Systems Sciences (including Communications and Applied Probability) Ph.D||School of Technology & Computer Science (STCS), TIFR, Mumbai|
|Science Education Ph.D||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE), Mumbai|