TIFR GS Application Form 2020: JGEEBILS online application form will available at the official page of TIFR. Students can register themselves for TIFR Entrance Exam Application Form via JGEEBILS online registration. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Graduate School (TIFR) is a Deemed University conducts entrance exam to give admission for 2020 commencing programs. The In TIFR University provides Ph.D., Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D programs in all science areas – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Science Education and Computer Science. The Entrance exam is named as Nationwide Graduate School Entrance Examination (GS-2020) and Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS). In this article, we are going to see about TIFR GS/JGEEBILS Application Form and Eligibility Criteria 2020.
TIFR GS / JGEEBILS Exam Dates 2020
|Online Registration Starts From||24 October 2019|
|Last Date for submitting Application||23 November 2019|
|Hall Ticket Download||29 November 2019|
|GS-2020 Exam||08 December 2019|
|Result GS-2020||By end-January 2020|
|GATE Scored based applications to Systems Science||Opens||05 February 2020|
|Closes||Two weeks after GATE 2020 results declared.|
|Interview||End-February to early-April, 2020|
TIFR GS / JGEEBILS 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply for TIFR GS-2020 in online only. Read the instruction carefully, which given on the official website before starting to fill the online application form. Importantly, do not make multiple registrations for the same subjects.
- Go to official website – http://univ.tifr.res.in/gs2020
- First, the candidate needs to register themselves to apply online. Enter the details in the required fields and Press, Register Button at the bottom of the Page. Provide a valid and working Mobile Number, because all communication messages will be sent to that number.
- After successful registration, the Application Number will be generated. Meanwhile, an automated e-mail with the candidate Reference code and Password will be sent to the registered e-mail Id. Along with that, there will be a login Text present in the e-mail
- Without any doubt, press the Login Text to Apply. Now a New Page will open and ask for the Login Details. Enter the User Id and Password.
Now the candidates have been registered wholly and now they can apply to the GS-2020 by the “Go to Application” button, which is present in the Top of the Official Web Page.
- First, upload the required documents.
- Upload a scanned copy of the Applicant’s Photo (Photo size should be 80 KB max)
- Upload a scanned copy of the Applicant’s Signature. (Signature image size should be 80 KB max)
- The next step is the Application Fee payment. Through the acceptable payment gateway of GS-2020, the candidate can pay the fees. After payment, take a screenshot and take a printout for future reference.
- After successful payment, enter your personnel details, Academic Details, Select the Test Centers, the candidate will have 3 preference choices.
- Finally, Submit the Application. The computer-generated application will be displayed. Take a printout of the filled application also, for further reference.
TIFR GS 2020 Application Fee & Payment
Candidates need to pay the Application fee, which is non-refundable. The Application Fee can be paid through online only. Male candidates need to pay Rs. 900/- and Female candidates, need to pay Rs.300/- as Application Fees. The Payment can be made through
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- TIFR payment gateway acceptable modes
TIFR GS / JGEEBILS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates in the final year of qualifying degree can also apply. Moreover, candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on Online exam marks, CV, letters of recommendation and scientific write-up.
|Physics||Ph.D||M.Sc./M.S. in Physics, or equivalent degree, on completion of a course of duration not less than 5 years in total.|
|I-Ph.D||M.E./M.Tech./B.Sc./B.S./B.E./ B.Tech./B.Chem. in Physics, Engineering Physics, or equivalent degree, on completion of a course of duration not less than 3 years in total. Any other degrees in Science / Engineering / Medicine, or equivalent, on completion of course duration not less than 3 years in total.|
|In addition, I-Ph.D candidates with not less than four or more years of university education who clear the written test may be considered by TIFR-H for their Ph.D program.|
|Chemistry||Ph.D||M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./M.Pharm or equivalent degree|
|I-Ph.D||B.Sc./ B.Pharm./B.S. degree or equivalent degree and also candidates with B.E./B.Tech degrees|
|Biology||Ph.D||Masters in Basic Science (M.Sc. Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ any branch of Biology) or any professional Master’s Degree (M.Pharm / M.Tech.), or a > 4-year degree program (e.g. MBBS, BDS).|
|I-Ph.D||Bachelors in any Basic Science (Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics/any branch of Biology)|
|M.Sc||Indian Nationals with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% in core subjects and also has an interest in wildlife research & conservation.|
|Computer & Systems Sciences (including Communications and Applied Probability):||Ph.D||B.Tech./B.E./M.Tech./M.E./M.C.A./M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Electronics & also Communications Engineering / Electrical Engineering or related branches.|
Finally, candidates not holding a Master’s degree are also admitted to a Ph.D/Int. Ph.D program, but can receive an M.Sc degree in some subjects by fulfilling prescribed requirements.