TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus & exam Pattern 2019 – Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited TIIC has released the notification for Senior officer & Manager posts. Download for pdf in TIIC Senior Officer & manager syllabus with model papers mentioned below pages. TIIC Senior Officer exam date and exam centers will be announced at online. So candidates can download the TIIC Senior Officer & Manager syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. More detailed information about the TIIC Senior Officer examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers , sample papers, old question papers, eligibility, selection process, cut off, merit list, etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Tamil Nadu IIC Senior Officer Important Details
Organization Name – Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited
Name of the posts – Senior officer & Manager
No of Vacancies – 39
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 17 November 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 05 December 2019
Exam Date – 26 December 2019
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Official Website – http://tiic.org/
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The candidature of candidates who have not attended the interview, will not be considered for selection.
Qualification or Eligibility
Manager & Senior Officer (Finance) – CA/ICWA/Post Graduate with MBA from any University recognized by UGC.
Manager & Senior Officer (Technical) – B.E., /B.Tech.,/AMIE with 60% and above marks
For more details refer official notification
TIIC Senior Officer, Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates who are appearing for this TIIC Senior Officer Exam can check the Syllabus & Exam pattern along with Previous Papers on our website. The TIIC Senior Officer & Manager Test Pattern & Syllabus is also provided on the official website for download. The complete details about the TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus & Pattern are given below. TIIC Senior Officer Exam Pattern helps the candidates to know about the information like the total number of marks, total no of questions, a name of the subjects, Marking Scheme, Type of the Exam, etc. it will be easy for you in your preparation and also in cracking the online test.
Exam Pattern For TIIC Sr Officer, Manager
|Subjects Name||No of Marks||Duration||Exam Type|
|Quantitative Aptitude||100||100 Mins||Objective Type MCQs|
- The Online examination will be conducted only in English. There will be 100 Objective type questions with multiple choices. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
- Marks obtained in the Competitive Online Examination (out of 100) will be worked out to 90 (Ninety). Interview Shall Carry 10 Marks.
- Multiple answers for the same question will be considered as wrong answer.
TIIC Senior Officer, Manager Syllabus
English Language Syllabus
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Prepositions and Conjunctions.
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Correct use of words.
- Usage of Articles.
- One word Substitutes.
- Verb & Adverb.
- Active voice & Passive voice.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Sentence Arrangements.
- Para Completion.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Everyday Science
- National/International Organizations
- Scientific Research
- Art & Culture
Banking & Finance Syllabus
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Working Capital Management & Leverage Analysis
- Capital Budgeting – Purpose, Techniques Discounted / Non-Discounted Cash Flow Approaches, Modeling & Forecasting Cash Flow and
- Financial Statements and Capital Structure Decisions
- Strategic Analysis – SWOT / TOWS Matrix / Portfolio Analysis
- Basic Business Laws
- Project Appraisal
- Business Risks & Financial Risks
- Companies Act 2013
- Managerial Costing & Breakeven Analysis, Analysis of Cash Flow Statement / Fund Flow Statement and Ratio Analysis
- Income Tax on Individuals / Corporates
- Basic Accounting Concepts and Principles are inclusive of Bank Reconciliation
- Investment Decisions
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mirror Images.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Conclusions.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Problems on Ages
- Line Graphs
- Volume & Surface Area
- HCF & LCM
- Bar Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Problems on Trains
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Permutation & Combination
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Heights & Distances Partnership
- Time and Work
- Decimal & Fractions
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Boats & Streams
- Pie Charts
The applied candidates also need TIIC Senior Officer Exam Previous papers. The model paper helps the candidates to have a clear idea about the exam paper that is going to be released by the officials. So, we are here giving the direct link to get all the previous papers of TIIC Senior Officer Exam. Hence, candidates are advised to make use of these TIIC Senior Officer Solved Papers to do better preparation. Moreover, bookmark our web portal to know more about TIIC Senior Officer & Manager Syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, Admit card, Result etc.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).