Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for Previous Year Question Papers available here. Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Exam Date and Exam Centre also released soon at online. Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Selection Process, Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Eligibility, Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Document Verification and etc. Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Sample Papers, Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Model Papers, Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Old Examination Papers and etc.
Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Aspirants must, first of all, have a grip on the Syllabus topics which are essential in the preparation of the Tirunelveli DC Examination 2019 for Computer Operator (CO) Posts. Here Syllabus plays a vital role in the development of any competitive examination. Here Tirunelveli District Court Job Vacancy 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download Tirunelveli District Court official notification and Tirunelveli District Court application form below.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
|Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Tirunelveli District Court|
|Board of Organization||Computer Operator|
|No of Vacancy||45 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with a Diploma in Computer Applications/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
Check more details of educational qualification in Tirunelveli District Court official website given below.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019
Tirunelveli District Court English Syllabus 2019
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- General English
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spelling Test
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Passage Completion
Tirunelveli District Court Reasoning Syllabus 2019
- Logical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
Tirunelveli District Court Aptitude Syllabus 2019
- Pipes and Cisterns
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Time and Work Partnership
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Ratio and Proportion
- Numbers and Ages
- Odd Man Out
- Simplification and Approximation
- Races and Games
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Problems on Numbers
Tirunelveli District Court General Awareness Syllabus 2019
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- International & National Organizations
- Indian Economy
Exam Pattern for Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant
|Sr.No||Name of the Subjects||Type of the Examination|
|1.||General Awareness||Objective Type of Questions|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Written Test consists of Multiple-Choice Questions of Different Sections.
- Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the Central Railway Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
About Recruitment Board
On acquisition from the Nawab of Arcot in1801, the British named it as Tinnevelly district though their headquarters was first located in Palayamkottai the adjacent town, where they had their military headquarters during their operations against the Palayakars. Two reasons may be attributed for naming it after Tirunelveli. One is because, it was and is the chief town of the district and the other is that it was already called as Tirunelveli Seemai under the Nayaks and Nawabs. Both Tirunelveli and Palayamkottai grew as the twin towns of the district.
For Other Details
Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Notification – Check Here
Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Tirunelveli District Court
Download Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Previous Question Papers