TISS Tata Institute of Social Services has organized the exam of TISSNET Examination, the results will be announced on 11th February 2020 will be expected, after the completion of the exam. This exam is conducted for seeking admissions to Masters in Social Work and other 56 related courses for its four main campuses. TISSNET 2020 scores are undertaken only by TISS Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad, Guwahati and other campuses. Interested candidates who are applying this exam within the last date of application submission.
Results for TISSNET 2020
- The results for TISSNET will be announced in 11th February 2020 on the official website of Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Candidates can download their score cards and check the shortlisted candidates are eligible for the selection rounds.
- Every eligible candidate is having two selection rounds for admission process, Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI). After the announcement of TISSNET 2020 results, the selection rounds will be conducted.
- Candidates shortlisted for Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI) will be required for download the detailed application form, which will be available from the third week of February 2020.
TISSNET 2020 Selection procedures
The shortlisted candidates are eligible and required for appearing in Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. The scores of these rounds will be provided below, the marks should be secured by all appeared candidates for admitted in the TISS campus with their selected programs.
National Common Written Test
Pre-Interview Test/ GD
This the seats are few a raise to TISSNET, the PIT and PI are conducted for final merit list preparation for General as well as reserved category has been listened by TISS,
- TISSNET – 40% earlier 50%
- PIT/ GD – 30% earlier 20%
- PI – 30% same as last year
Using this raise, the merit list will be prepared by TISS and the shortlisted merit lists will be selected in the admission process for each program.
How to check your results for TISSNET 2020
Initially, enter official website of TISSNET.
Click the results tab on the home page.
Fill the required details of Enrollment number, Password/ Date of Birth.
The results will be displayed on the screen.
Check and download the results for future reference.