TJEE Engineering 2020 Application Form is issued to the Candidates who have Registered Themselves on Online. TJEE 2020 is also called as Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. TJEE 2017 Exam is Conducted in Online Mode Only. TJEE 2020 Last date for Submitting TJEE Engineering 2020 Application Form is in January 2020.
TJEE 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for TJEE 2020 Exam is as Follows
- TJEE Starting Date for Submitting TJEE Engineering Application Form – January
- Last Date for Submitting TJEE Engineering Application Form is on – January.
The Dates which are mentioned above for TJEE Exam is of Expected Dates and if Candidates wants to know about the Official Site Dates. Candidates must log on to the Official Site of TJEE for more Details and Updates Regarding TJEE Engineering Application Form.
TJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for TJEE Determines whether the Candidate is Eligible for Appearing TJEE Exam or not. The Eligibility Criteria for TJEE Exam are as follows
- Candidates must belong to a Citizen of India.
- Candidates who are Applying for TJEE Exam must be a Permanent Resident of Tripura or Either Candidates Parents must be a Residing in Tripura Continuously for not less than 10 Years.
- Candidates must have Passed Appeared due to Appear in the Year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination.
TJEE 2020 Application Fee
TJEE Application Fee for TJEE Exam is as follows
- Application Fee for SC/ ST Applicants is RS300
- Application Fee for BPL, SC and ST Applicants is RS.200
- For UR Applicants is RS.350
- Fee for BPL UR Applicants is RS.250
Candidates must have to Pay the Application Fee within the Specified Date and Time of TJEE Exam which will be Mentioned on the Official Site of TJEE 2020 Exam.