TN Forest Watcher Hall Ticket 2019 Download Here – Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. TN Forest Watcher Exam date and Exam Centre also mentioned below the page. Dear Applicants can download the TN Forest Watcher Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 from Here. Aspirants are you searching for TN Forest Watcher Selection Process, TN Forest Watcher Eligibility, Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher Documented Verification and etc. Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher Syllabus and Exam Pattern get here. Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher Answer Key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
TN Forest Watcher Hall Ticket 2019 – Check Here
Official Notification – Check Here
TN Forest Watcher 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
All the Eligible Candidates Who filled the Online Application form For Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher will face the Exam. The Date of Examination Will be Announce Later on the Official Website of Tamil Nadu Forest Department. The Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher Exam will be Online Written Type & More Details is Provided Below.
Let’s have a look at the below sections of this page to get more information about the Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Admit Card. If found any errors intimate the higher officials for necessary corrections prior to the Exam Date. However, make sure you download the Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher Admit Card for Forest Watcher as early as possible to overcome complications at the end minute.
|TNFUSRC Forest Watcher 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Forest Watcher|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Dept Tamil Nadu|
|No of Vacancy||564 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
TN Forest Watcher 2019 Eligibility
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
CENTRES FOR EXAMINATION
Examinations will be held in all districts of Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) reserves the right to modify the number of Examination Centres and to re-allot the candidates. The list of Districts for the Examination is available in the Information Brochure.
Admit card Important Details
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions only.
- Only One subject will be come named as “General Knowledge”.
- The question paper will be set both in English and Tamil.
- Time & Duration will be 10.00 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M 3 Hours.
- Maximum Marks Will be 100.
Candidates are instructed to scan & upload the copies of certificates wherever necessary along with the online application form. The Admit Cards for eligible candidates will be made available in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department‟s Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in for downloading by candidates. No Admit Cards will be sent by Post. So, the candidates are requested to regularly visit the above website well before the Scheduled date of Examination(s).
Syllabus for Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.forests.tn.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Tamil Nadu
Download Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Interview Call Letter – Check Here