TNAHD Livestock Inspector syllabus 2019 – download for pdf in Tamil Nadu Livestock Inspector Grade II Syllabus along with old question papers available below. Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department TNAHD has released the recruitment notification for Livestock Inspector Grade II post. Dear Candidates can download the TNAHD Livestock Inspector Syllabus 2019 and start preparing for the written examination. TNAHD exam date and exam centres will be announced soon at online. Applicants who are eligible for the TNAHD Examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous Papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, etc.
Tamil Nadu AHD Notification Details
Organization Name – Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department TNAHD
Name of the Post – Livestock Inspector LI
No of vacancies – 583
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online / Offline
Application Form last date – 20 December 2019
Exam Date – will be soon
Official website – https://www.tn.gov.in
Interested eligible candidates should appear for the selection rounds
- Written Test
- Interview process
- Document verification
Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates should have completed in 12th Std form recognized University / Institute.
TNAHD Livestock Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Already the applicants who had completed the registration forms are able to check the Tamil Nadu AHD Livestock Inspector Exam Pattern.To know the paper pattern you can visit this site. We gave the complete details of syllabus and exam pattern given below. And also check TNAHD Livestock Inspector previous papers, old question papers, model papers, Eligibility, Selection process, etc. Candidates keep revising the syllabus till the exam date. Dear candidates Dont worry we are providing TNAHD Livestock Inspector exam complete syllabus with paper pattern given for your exam preparation.
Tamil Nadu Livestock Inspector Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part 1||General Knowledge (History, Culture, Geography)||40||100||2 hours|
|Part 2||Part B Veterinary Science||60|
Syllabus for TNAHD Livestock Inspector
Culture of Tamil Nadu
- Peasant & Tribal Movements
- Saints, Lok Devtas and eminent personalities of Tamil Nadu
- Freedom Movement and Integration
- Heritage of Tamil Nadu
- Performing & fine Art,
- Handicraft and Architecture;
- Fairs, Festivals,
- Folk Music and Folk Dance
- Political Awakening
- Important works of Tamil Literature and Dialects of Tamil Nadu
History of Tamil Nadu
- Religious Movements
- Arts Paintings and Handicrafts
- Leading Personalities of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Culture and its tradition and Heritage
- Local Festivals
- Saints and Lokdevtas of Tamil Nadu
- Political Awakening and Integration
- Important Tourist Places of Tamil Nadu
- Freedom Movement
- Folk Music and Folk Dance
Geography of Tamil Nadu
- Physical Features Climate.
- Demographic Characteristics.
- Mineral Resources.
- Energy Resources.
- Animal Nutrition
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Public Health
- Animal Reproduction, Gynecology, and Obstetrics
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension
- Veterinary Physiology and Biochemistry
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Livestock Production and Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Pharmacology
The applied candidates also need TNAHD Livestock Inspector Exam Previous papers. The model paper helps the candidates to have a clear idea about the exam paper that is going to be released by the officials. So, we are here giving the direct link to get all the previous papers of TNAHD Livestock Inspector Exam. Hence, candidates are advised to make use of these TNAHD Solved Papers to do better preparation. Moreover, bookmark our web portal to know more about TNAHD Livestock Inspector Syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, Admit card, Result etc.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
- Proof Of educational qualification
- School study certificate
- Certificate and mark sheet for qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate /S.S.C
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Pan card, etc.