TNCWWB Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 & Exam Date is released. Download TNCWWB JA Hall Ticket 2019 and TN Labour Jr Assistant Exam Date here. TNCWWB Junior Assistant Selection Process, Eligibility, TNCWWB Junior Assistant Document verification and for more details get following the page. Junior Assistant Written Examination Syllabus and Exam Pattern, Interview Call Letter also mentioned here. Candidates we are provide Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
TNCWWB Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 Exam Date
The huge number of applicants are applied the registration form and looking for the TNCWWB TN Labour Officer Data Entry Operator & Junior Assistant Hall Ticket will soon update on official website. While waiting for the admit cards, The candidates are advised to check their application status to make sure that it has been submitted successfully and accepted by the recruiting board. The candidates can download their TNCWWB Data Entry Operator & Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 from the link given on this page below.
TN Labour Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 – Check Here (Available Now)
Junior Assistant Exam Date – 1st December 2019
Note : TNCWWB recruitment for data entry operator and junior assistant was advertised in October last year, and form was closed in November, it has been nine months since its last official update. Even now there is no intimation on official website regarding exam date or hall ticket availability. Exam is on 08 Sep 2019 and exam will be at Madurai. Regds, TNCWWB”. Thus reads the sms received by a candidate, who had applied for the TNCWWB recruitment 2019.
Applied Candidates will be getting the hall ticket by post and not available in online mode. Sometimes exam conducting board mistakenly use the dispatched term even when they upload hall ticket on official website. Dear candidates started visiting labour.tn.gov.in
Even though candidates will be receiving hall tickets after some time only, they can note the exam city from the message, and make relevant travel arrangements to attend the exam. When the admit card is available they will know the exact centre for exam.
Instruction for Examination Hall
Mobile Phones and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. The arrangement for safe keeping of valuable/costly items at the venues can not be assured.
Possession of such equipments, even in switch off mode, during the exam will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. Besides, they will be liable for further action as may be decided by this office.
TNCWWB Junior Assistant Admit Card Important Details
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates who have completed 10th Class from a recognized university are eligible to apply for TNCWWB DEO Jobs 2018.
For Junior Asst Posts: 10th Pass.
|TNCWWB Junior Assistant 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||DEO & Junior Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board TNCWWB|
|No of Vacancy||177 Posts|
|Date of Exam||December 2019|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
The selection for the post of TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
TNCWWBJunior Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNCWWB Junior Assistant
- Elementary Mathematics
- Analytical Ability
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
TNCWWB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNCWWB Junior Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website labour.tn.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNCWWB