TNFUSRC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020 & TNFUSRC Forest Guard with Driving Licence Hall Ticket, Exam Date & Call Letter are discussed here. TN Forest Guard Exam Hall Ticket 2020 Released from Official. Download TNFUSRC Forest Guard Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants are you searching for TNFUSRC Forest Guard selection Process, TNFUSRC Forest Guard Eligibility and Document verification and for more details get following the page. TNFUSRC Forest Guard & Forester Interview Letter available below the page. Candidates also check TNFUSRC Forest Guard & Forester Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates Can Download them from the official website. No one Admit card will be Send to the Candidates. Candidates can also download the Admit Card from this post and below provided link. Moreover, you can check the TN Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee Forest Guard Selection Process, TNFUSRC Forest Guard Exam Pattern and TN Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee Forest Guard Exam Date.
don’t skip any section keep reading till the end f this page to know the details about the TNFUSRC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020 . With the help of that direct link Candidates can easily download there admit Card without going to any other website.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|TNFUSRC Forest Guard & Forester 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Forest Guard & Forester|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee TNFUSRC|
|No of Vacancy||320 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
TNFUSRC Forest Guard & Forester 2020 Eligibility Details
Forest Guard: HSC from recognized board
Forest Guard with Driving License: HSC with valid driving license
Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
TNFUSRC Forest Guard & Forester 2020 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNFUSRC Forest Guard 2020
Paper-I: Optional Subject –1 (Degree Std.)
Paper- II: Optional Subject- 2 (Degree Std.)
Compulsory Subject Paper- III General Studies (Degree Std.)
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.)
Exam Pattern for TNFUSRC Forest Guard 2020
|S.No.||Topics||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|3.||Academic||Concerned Subject and Methodology||100||100|
Scores will be normalized to 100.
There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
About Examination Board
Forests provide the basic life support system to all the living entities of mother earth including mankind. Forest ecosystems provide fresh air, water resources, fertile soil and agriculture, bio-diversity and environment. Vast sections of rural society, including a majority of the tribal, are directly dependent on forests for their livelihood. Forest degradation will have adverse impact on these life supporting systems. The Government of Tamil Nadu recognizes the prospects of a balanced ecosystem in advancing the socio-economic development of the State.
The pursuance of policy of environmental stability mandating afforestation and biodiversity conservation through people’s movement has led to Tamil Nadu registering an increase of 2501 sq.km of Forest Cover which is the maximum among all the States in the country for the period 2013-15 (Government of India, Forest Survey of India Report, 2015). The achievement is quite significant keeping in view the continuous challenge faced by the Forest department because of increasing population pressure on the forest resources.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
In connection with the Direct Recruitment to the post of Forester / Field Assistant, based on the results of the Physical verification / Walking test, a provisional list of eligible candidates for Oral Test (Interview) has been released in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department Website (www.forests.tn.nic.in). A Press release has also been published in the leading dailies.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNFUSRC Forest Guard 2020
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download TNFUSRC Forest Guard & Forester 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.forests.tn.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNFUSRC