Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board TNPCB Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF In AE Previous Year question Papers available here. TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE Selection process, TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE Eligibility, TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE Document verification and etc. TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE Sample Papers, TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE Model Papers, TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE old Examination Papers and etc. TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus for PDF get here. TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Only for the reference of the candidates to start the preparation, we have added this syllabus. But When we got the TNPCB Environmental Scientist Syllabus, we will replace the previously given syllabus with the official one. Most of the candidates are in the process of searching for the TNPCB AE Recruitment 2019 details on other sites and wasting their valuable time for those candidates we can update the links here.
So, all the willing and excited candidates don’t delay and then apply for this TNPCB Environmental Scientist Vacancy before the last date
|TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Engineer AE|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board TNPCB|
|No of Vacancy||224 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.tnpcb.gov.in @ TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Eligibility Details
Environmental Scientist: Aspirants can possess Master Degree in Science in any one of the following disciplines of1) Chemistry, 2) Biology, 3) Zoology 4) Environmental Chemistry 5)Environmental Science 6) Environmental Toxicology 7) Microbiology 8) Marine Biology 9) Bio-Chemistry 10) Analytical Chemistry 11) Applied Chemistry 12) Botany
Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Chemical Engineering and Master Degree in Environmental/ Chemical/ M.Tech Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University/ M.Tech Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical awarded by Anna University/ M.E Environmental Management awarded by University.
Assistant (Junior Assistant): Aspirants can complete a Pass in Bachelor Degree and
Typist: Candidates can have a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized board and having the typing skill
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019
TNPCB Syllabus 2019 – General Aptitude
- HCF & LCM.
- Data Interpretation.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Problems on Trains.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Line Graphs.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number System.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pie – Charts.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Data Analysis.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Bar Graphs.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Bar Graphs.
- Line Graphs.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pie Charts.
- Case lets.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportions.
Tamil Nadu PCB Environment Scientist Syllabus 2019 – English
- Direct and Indirect Conversion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Miss spelled words detection.
- Cloze passage.
- Active and passive voice.
- Comprehension passage.
www.tnpcb.gov.in AE Syllabus 2019 – Assistant & Typist
- History and Culture of India
- Current Events
- General Science
- Political Science
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude & Mental Ability
- Indian Politics and Indian Economy
TNPCB AE Syllabus 2019
- Aptitude for Work
- Legal and Administrative Framework for Pollution Control
- Current Environmental Issues.
- Analytical Skills
- Air Pollution and Control
- Environmental Chemistry and Micro-Biology
- Water and Waste Water Treatment
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Syllabus 2019 Environmental Scientist
- Biodiversity and Aquatic Systems Water
- Air and Land Pollution
- Monitoring and Testing
- Environmental Chemistry
- Analytical Skills and Aptitude for Work.
- Ecological Systems
- Global Environmental Issues
- Environmental Impact Analysis
Exam Pattern TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Notification – Check Here
TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.tnpcb.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNPCB
Download TNPCB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Previous Year Papers