TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Syllabus 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission had released the notification for ATO post. Download for pdf in ATO previous papers and syllabus available here. Candidates can download the TN PSC ATO syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. ATO exam date and exam center will be announced soon at online. More detailed information about the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Tourist Officer examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, etc.
Tamil Nadu PSC ATO Important Details
Name of the Organization – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of the Post – Assistant Tourist Officer
No of Posts – 42
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 22 July 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 20 August 2019
Admit Card Released Date – September 2019
Paper I ( Travel and Tourism ) Exam Date – 29 September 2019
Paper II ( General Studies) Exam Date – 29 September 2019
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Official Website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
Selection will be Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced in the Commission’s website for uploading all the certificates in support of their claim for certificate verification. After verification, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling to allot the post in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
Degree in Travel and Tourism OR Any Degree with Diploma in Tourism and Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation
Candidates age limit should be minimum age of 18 Years and Maximum age of 30 years
Tamil Nadu PSC ATO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern had given here. Candidates who applied for the TNPSC ATO Post can download the TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern from here. Applicable candidates can read this post complete post and then prepare the www.tnpsc.gov.in Asst Tourist Officer Syllabus by downloading it from this post.
For TN PSC Assistant Tourist Officer Syllabus details check in this post. The Examination Process is Given below. For Precise Information of TNPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern click on the link provided below.
Exam Pattern For Assistant Tourist Officer
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Min Qualifying Marks||Duration|
Travel & Tourism
( Total – 200 Questions)
General Studies –( Degree Std)- 75 Ques
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test ( S.S.L.C Std) – 25 Ques
Total – 100 Questions
- The Exam question paper I will be set in English only
- The Question paper II will be set both Tamil & English.
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Syllabus 2019
Political Science – India’s foreign policy
- Latest court verdicts
- Public opinion
- Problems in conduct of a public election
- Political parties & political system in India Public awareness & General administration
- Role of Voluntary organizations & Govt., Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility
History and Culture of India and Tamil Nadu
- Indus valley civilization.
- Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals, and Marathas.
- Age of Vijayanagaram and the Brahmans.
- South Indian history.
Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Conversion of information to data-Collection.
- Compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams.
- Analytical interpretation of data.
TNPSC ATO Paper I Syllabus
- Principles and Practices of Tourism
- Tourism Products of India
- Accommodation Operations
- Tourism Marketing
- Tourism Policy and Planning
- The function of the Travel Agency and Tour Operation
- Tourism Geography
- Tourism Organization
- Impact of Tourism
- Unique features of Tourism Products
- Tourist attraction Hills/ Beaches/ Mountains/ Water Bodies- Forts/ Palaces/
- Fairs and festivals/Folk dances/Dance /Music/-Art and craftsTemples/Churches/ Mosque
- and other religious worship places- UNESCO World Heritage sites- Flora and Fauna-
- Major wildlife sanctuaries
- General Science.
- Indian economy.
- Current Events.
- Indian Polity.
- History and culture of India.
- Indian national movement.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests.
Assistant Tourist Officer Paper II Syllabus
- General Science
- Current Event
- Indian Economy
- History and Culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Tests
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about the TNPSC ATO previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. There is no chance of getting the same questions of the exam. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in the TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)