TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released the vacancies for Junior Scientific Officer posts. Download for pdf in Tamil Nadu PSC JSO previous papers and model papers available here. TNPSC JSO exam date and exam centers announced at online. Candidates who are looking the Tamil Nadu PSC JSO examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, important details, model papers, sample papers, answer key, cut off, merit list, etc. we are providing detailed information about TNPSC JSO examination check our pages given below.
Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Important Details
Organization – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of the Post – Junior Scientific Officer
No of vacancies – 64
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application mode – online
Online Application form Starting Date – 21 June 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 22 July 2019
Last date for fee payment – 24 July 2019
Exam Date – 24 August 2019
Official Website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Candidates must have complete M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree and a Degree in the Botany / Zoology / Physics/ Chemistry / Computer Science.
Aspirants age limit 30 years as on 01 July 2019
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates need to check the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission JSO syllabus & exam pattern we are detailed given below. TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer examination syllabus and exam pattern, you will get to know the subjects, questions, marks and duration of the exam. Candidates prepare previous year question papers for the written exam to get high scores. We are detailed given the JSO syllabus and exam pattern below pages.
|Paper||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I – (PG Standard ) Select Anyone Subject||Forensic science
|Paper II – ( Degree Standard)||General Studies||200||2 HRS|
TNPSC JSO Examination will be conducted in objective type.
The Written exam carries 500 marks and personal interview carries 70 marks
Total – 570 marks
The questions for the subjects Forensic Science, Biology and Computer Science in Paper – I will be set in English only and questions for the subjects Physics and Chemistry in Paper – I will be set both in English and Tamil. The questions for Paper-II will be set both in English and Tamil.
Syllabus For TNPSC JSO
• Forensic Science
• General Studies
• Forensic Science.
• Physical evidence.
• Foot and tire impressions.
• Tool marks.
• Crime Scene examinations.
• Fundamentals of photography.
• Fire and arson.
• Broken glass.
• Effective methods of organic analysis.
• Instrumental methods of chemical analysis.
• Fundamentals of Anthropology.
• Physical / Biological Anthropology.
• Chemistry of Biomolecules.
• Biochemical and Molecular Techniques.
• Quantum Chemistry.
• Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics.
• Nuclear Chemistry.
• Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers.
• Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry.
• Natural Products and Drugs.
• Poisons and Pesticides.
• Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods.
• Mathematical Methods.
• Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
• Quantum Theory and its Applications.
• Electromagnetic Theory.
• Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
• Atomic and Molecular Physics.
• Condensed Matter Physics.
• Nuclear and Particle Physics.
• Electronics Devices & Applications
• Digital Electronics and Micro Processor.
• Experimental Physics.
• General science.
• Indian economy.
• Current Events.
• Indian Polity.
• History and culture of India.
• Indian national movement.
• Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests.
we are providing TNPSC JSO previous year papers and answer key, candidates check and read the Tamil Nadu PSC Jr Scientific Officer examination. We provide you a direct link for previous year papers, Candidates download to prepare the TNPSC JSO Examination 2019. More details check the official website, And check the sample papers, model papers, old question papers, etc. candidates prepare to get high score in the Junior Scientific Officer Examination.
- Original Mark Sheet and Certificate for qualifying examination
- Proof of educational certificate
- Recent Photography
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Driving License, etc.