Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. TNPSC Research Assistant Selection process, TNPSC Research Assistant Eligibility, TNPSC Research Assistant Document verification and etc. TNPSC Research Assistant Sample Papers, TNPSC Research Assistant Model papers, TNPSC Research Assistant Old Examination Papers, TNPSC Research Assistant Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
TNPSC Research Assistant 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Along with the TNPSC Research Asst Exam Syllabus 2019, and Exam PAttern candidates can also download the TNPSC Research Asst Exam Previous Papers pdf which had provided here for free download. The exam pattern having the important details like the number of questions, total marks and time duration to complete the entire examination.
Candidates can check the exam pattern then you have an idea about the exam. Here we can mention the TNPSC Research Asst Syllabus and previous papers for the eligible candidates.
M.V.Sc., (Micro-biology, Pathology, Parasitology, Dairy Micro-biology and Animal Biotechnology); and Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent.
|TNPSC Research Assistant 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Research Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC|
|No of Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
The qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor‟s degree + Post-graduate degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
TNPSC Research Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNPSC Research Assistant 2019
Tamil Nadu PSC Research Asst Exam Syllabus 2019 Anima Husbandry
- National Dance
- Political Science
- New inventions
- World organizations
- Scientific observations
- Indian Culture
- Economic problems in India
- Famous Places in India
- Important Dates
- Books and Authors
- Geography of India
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Countries and Capitals
- Music & Literature
- Science and innovations
- National and International current affairs
Get TNPSC Research Asst Syllabus 2019 – Veterinary Sciences
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry.
TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Studies (Objective Type)
- General Science
- Current Events
- Indian Economy
- History and Culture of India and Tamilnadu
- Indian Polity
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Tests
- Indian National Movement
History and Culture of India & Tamilnadu
- Indus valley civilization‐Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas‐Age of Vijayanagaram and the Brahmans
- South Indian history‐Culture and Heritage of Tamil People
- India Since Independence
- Characteristics of Indian culture.
- Unity in diversity –race, color, language, custom‐India‐as secular state‐Growth of rationalist, Dravidian
- Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties and populist schemes
- Constitution of India
- The preamble to the Constitution
- Salient features of constitution – Union, state, and territory
- Citizenship‐rights amend duties‐ Fundamental rights‐ Fundamental duties‐ Human rights charters Union legislature – Parliament, State executive.
- State Legislature – assembly‐ Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu‐ Judiciary in India – the rule of law/Due process of law Elections
- Official language and Schedule‐VIII‐. Corruption in public life‐. Anti‐corruption measures –CVC, Lok‐ adalats, Ombudsman, CAG‐ Right to information‐ Empowerment of women‐ Consumer protection forms.
National Movement of India
- National Renaissance
- The emergence of national leaders‐Gandhi, Nehru, TagoreDifferent
- Different modes of agitationsRole of Tail Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC,
- Role of Tail Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others
Exam Pattern TNPSC Research Assistant 2019
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Duration||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs,MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs.||Others|
|Paper – I (Subject paper)
(Post Graduate Degree
standard) Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences
|200||3 Hrs||300||171 Marks||228 Marks|
|. Paper – II(GENERAL STUDIES)
questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
|Interview and Record||–||–||70|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNPSC Research Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
TNPSC Research Assistant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
TNPSC Research Assistant 2019 Notification – Check Here
TNPSC Research Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TNPSC Research Assistant 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNPSC
Download TNPSC Research Assistant 2019 Previous question Papers